Pirate 4x4 banner

novak

836 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Scotch740 
#1 ·
anybody used/seen/have the novak transfer case linkage kit http://www.novak-adapt.com/catalog/kit_sk2x.htm

any good?

dont waste time telling me it would be easier to build my own, my garage is currently a cement pad and i have virtually no fab resources

98 tj np231

#4 ·
The shifter itself is a great way to go for those without the fab shop and fab skills. There is still setup that you have to do, of course, but you dont need any special tools to do the install.

Good Luck!

#6 ·
I have their previous version of that shifter. I am pretty happy with it, for mine I used a big pipe for leverage and a MAP gas torch to heat the shifter cane for bending. Other than that just simple tools. I have a flat TC skid and dropped it for the install, with a normal skid you might be able to install it with the skid in place, but its easier to drop the skid.

My one complaint is it transmits a rattle noise from my TC into the cab. Others don't seem to have this problem so that makes me worried about my TC:eek: I am pretty positive its not my install but something with my TC or my 33 engineering transmission mount.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.