Pirate 4x4 banner

1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0

952 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  TJP 
#1 ·
I am looking at a 1993 Jeep grande Cherokee to buy it needs a automatic tranny. What tranny will i need the vehicle is 200 miles away so i cant get the model number ? Also how much money am i looking at spending for a used tranny i can install myself ? Any info would be appreciated !

#2 ·

Did you even read the first post at the top of the forum?????

Or is this your problem?????

This post belongs in the Newbie General 4x4 Discussion for sure.

If you still don't get it... READ ME then Click Me

:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Let me check my Crystal ball...

Do you know what trans is in it? Without that info it's all a fucking guess. Just go buy it drag it home and fix it.:shaking:

BTW Delete this bullshit post and post it where it belongs.

#4 ·
'93 could also have an Aisan Warner also....only behind a 4.0L though.

I've had one of each.....found out after I had sold it that you could swap the RE for the AW...:( ( wrecked my 1st '93 )

But realistically......save yourself the headache and buy something closer to you that runs....

#7 ·
TJP You are a real bad ass ain't ya ! I just joined last night and posted this were i thought it should go evidently i was wrong but you need to chill out with the bashing i can promise you that you would not say any of this crap to my face ! As far as the jeep i thought for the price i could buy it for it would be worth fixin ! Why do people on these forums have to be such assholes instead of be helpful if you dont have any inputs thats usefull shut the f up !

#8 · (Edited)
It doesn't look like you joined, I don't see a red star by your name... Joining costs money.

I see you registered, big deal. Did I hurt your feelings????

You didn't read the site approved sticky thread at the top of the page that states what belongs or doesn't...

Since you don't get it... READ ME

If you ask me a real question that belongs on this forum I will help. Questions like this one don't belong here. :rolleyes: This isn't JU...:shaking:

:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

#9 ·
Look I screwed up and listed it in the wrong spot sorry but that doesent mean that you have to be so damn rude ! Why would i want to pay to join to be made fun of for a simple mistake! I will take the high rode and apoligize for my post earlier !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.