Pirate 4x4 banner

Need a fabricator in N. Cal

998 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  rockinfive+2 
#1 ·
The shop that had my jeep sitting in it lost it's lease and my jeep isn't done. I'm looking for someone in N. Cal that can install 3/4 ton axles under my YJ, with SOA, shackle reversal and hi-steer. I also will need a larger master cylinder for the brakes and some drive shaft work to mate everything up. I don't want to spend an arm and a leg, but I want someone that does good work at a fair price. I'm in the SF bay area, but would take the jeep a few hours away for the right shop. Please don't say Arabia's Overkill, because they do want an arm and a leg for their work.

#3 ·
Yeah I know....I just don't have the space to do it anymore and the city will cite me if I work on it in the driveway. The money thing isn't a big deal, but there are such huge variances between the owner operators and the huge shops. I want an owner operator that is fair, not cheap. I'm just having trouble finding one that is a jeep guy. Not buggies or yotas.

#4 ·
my buddy told me Four Wheel Drive Specialties in Concord are good guys---I'm going to call them about axle swap for my cj2a---here's their link below----I trust my buddy so I'm sure they are decent guys----chris

http://www.4x4specialtiesconcord.com/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.