Liberty SAS - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum
 
Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Brand Specific Tech > Jeep - Non Hardcore
Notices

Reply
 
Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2010, 04:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member # 156707
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 103
Liberty SAS

Well, this is my KJ, bought from a guy in Wilmington, NC. You guys may or may not know him. But it's been a beast since I've had her.
Has 10" Fox Coilovers in the front, 8" al springs in the rear.
SAS HP Dana 30 up front, chrysler 8.25 in the rear. 4:56 gears. Custom linked suspension, long arms, etc. 15" beadlock rims, and going to have brand new 36" iroks on it this week. More stuff but im too lazy lol.
**by the way, this is not a street queen. This thing is actually wheeled =P
Enjoy!
Attached Images
     
Infamous4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 05:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice
 
miguelitojeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member # 73093
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posts: 3,218
does NOT belong in hardcore tech
__________________
Bom-Tec Racing #4476
miguelitojeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2010, 05:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member # 73506
Location: Rohnert Park/Vacaville
Posts: 681
Coolest liberty IVE ever seen
__________________
06 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD 6-speed Twin Turbo
87 4runner - Project "RedRunner"
toytechproject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 05:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Member # 148369
Location: Indiana
Posts: 49
This Lib's been all over L.O.S.T. and other sites for years. Not the first of its kind, lots of SFA KJ's rolling around. Wish somebody would put full width 1 tons underneath one with a tire bigger than a 33"-35". Surprised that 30's lasted this long...
__________________
Ghetto fabbin' on a college budget
89' XJ
nonpointfab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 06:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member # 156707
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 103
Kj

Well my plans are to do D44 front, D60 rear. And I just purchased 36" iroks this week so they will be on tuesday. It's just a simple setup, but works. Whenever I upgrade the axles I will definally run bigger tires. this thing has plenty of space to fit them. I'll probably do 38's. But ty for the opinions guys. =)
Infamous4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 06:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Member # 112460
Location: wilmington NC
Posts: 55
umm, those are NOT beadlocks. They are fake ones, simulated beadlocks.
also, why are you in hardcore section? Your jeep is far from it....oOoOoooO....STOCK axles, how AWESOME! NOT!
front bumper is nice, that's about it. How about you replace your HARDCORE broken tail light? Those bald boggers that get you stuck are mighty hardcore!
Nice ricer too, what is that? A civic? Let me guess, b16 right? and fast and fucious graphics, how much horsepower do the stickers add?
why are you missing half your flares?

it looks cool don't get me wrong, but you posted in the wrong section. If you were truly hardcore, you'd have at LEAST 3/4 ton axles, frame stiffeners, a winch. go back to the regular jeep forum. Look at the jeeps here that actually fall into the hardcore section, make your jeep hardcore, and then come back

Last edited by dirtySouth; 03-20-2010 at 06:38 PM.
dirtySouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 07:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member # 156707
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 103
yeh

LOL. I'll take the opinions of people who have more than 30 post. What are you chuggin along with? cherokee with the 2" spacer kit? If you can read kid, bald boggers are getting replaced this week with brand new 36" iroks. a winch is hardcore??? Got a winch for it. Ill install it when i actually need it. I can understand if you need it. Come back when you got something to show. And I dont mean a pic you find on yahoo images. As for hardcore. This is a mild build. And see's more action than the paper clip hangin between your legs. gtfo kid. you lose.

Last edited by Infamous4x4; 03-20-2010 at 07:01 PM.
Infamous4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 07:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member # 156707
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 103
yeh

Oh and hateing on my civic? my tail light? you couldnt afford either kid. Lol, im guessing you drive a street queen. It's called body damage because I actually have to balls to do shit. Come back when you get "hardcore".
Infamous4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 07:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member # 156707
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 103
yep

Ok lets discuss this a bit. Your talking shit about my rig?
http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthrea...098&highlight=
You and your daddy? a p.o.s pontiac and a shit truck that doesnt run?
And if you take a look at most of the shit you posted in your awesome 30 posts. You hate on other peoples shit. Making fun of the guy with a TJ? because it looks like everyone else? Kid go get a job, stop livin off your parents, and maybe you can afford one.

Once again, ill remind you

gtfo, you lose.
Infamous4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Member # 148369
Location: Indiana
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtySouth View Post
umm, those are NOT beadlocks. They are fake ones, simulated beadlocks.
also, why are you in hardcore section? Your jeep is far from it....oOoOoooO....STOCK axles, how AWESOME! NOT!
front bumper is nice, that's about it. How about you replace your HARDCORE broken tail light? Those bald boggers that get you stuck are mighty hardcore!
Nice ricer too, what is that? A civic? Let me guess, b16 right? and fast and fucious graphics, how much horsepower do the stickers add?
why are you missing half your flares?

it looks cool don't get me wrong, but you posted in the wrong section. If you were truly hardcore, you'd have at LEAST 3/4 ton axles, frame stiffeners, a winch. go back to the regular jeep forum. Look at the jeeps here that actually fall into the hardcore section, make your jeep hardcore, and then come back
Libertys didn't come stock with a dana 30 SOLID front axle jackass. There's a lot of work in that Jeep and I'm damn sure a lot more fabrication than you could ever fathom. While I do think it has its weaknesses, its still a neat rig nonetheless...
__________________
Ghetto fabbin' on a college budget
89' XJ
nonpointfab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member # 156707
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonpointfab View Post
Libertys didn't come stock with a dana 30 SOLID front axle jackass. There's a lot of work in that Jeep and I'm damn sure a lot more fabrication than you could ever fathom. While I do think it has its weaknesses, its still a neat rig nonetheless...
Thanks. And it does have its weakness. Like all offroad vehicles. People can't expect every person that posts to have enough money to make a KOH qualifier. It does have a HP dana 30 up front, but instead if having the stock cherokee axles in it, used tj axles because they are stronger.
Infamous4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Member # 96130
Location: Northern Alberta
Posts: 1,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous4x4 View Post
Thanks. And it does have its weakness. Like all offroad vehicles. People can't expect every person that posts to have enough money to make a KOH qualifier. It does have a HP dana 30 up front, but instead if having the stock cherokee axles in it, used tj axles because they are stronger.
Post some pictures of how the SAS was done, some close-ups of the fabrication, and perhaps people will be more receptive to seeing a KJ (SAS or not) in the HARDCORE JEEP section.
__________________
Corey Kruchkowski, [COLOR="DarkOrange"]TEAM TNT motorsports - car 780/car 781[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Lime"]Pitbull Tires [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]ROARK SUPPLY [url]www.roarksupply.com[/url][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Bilstein Shock Absorbers [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Gray"]Rugged Race Radios[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Orange"]Gear Center Group [URL="http://www.gearcentregroup.com/"]http://www.gearcentregroup.com/[/URL][/COLOR]
YJ_and_Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 02:31 AM   #13 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Member # 77789
Location: chicago
Posts: 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by YJ_and_Corey View Post
Post some pictures of how the SAS was done, some close-ups of the fabrication, and perhaps people will be more receptive to seeing a KJ (SAS or not) in the HARDCORE JEEP section.
x2
xxxjeep jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:17 AM   #14 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Member # 112460
Location: wilmington NC
Posts: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous4x4 View Post
LOL. I'll take the opinions of people who have more than 30 post. What are you chuggin along with? cherokee with the 2" spacer kit? If you can read kid, bald boggers are getting replaced this week with brand new 36" iroks. a winch is hardcore??? Got a winch for it. Ill install it when i actually need it. I can understand if you need it. Come back when you got something to show. And I dont mean a pic you find on yahoo images. As for hardcore. This is a mild build. And see's more action than the paper clip hangin between your legs. gtfo kid. you lose.
I actually roll around in a stock toyota that's been cut to hell on 38's and a chevy 350, and a cherokee lowered 3" for the street. I made my tail lights out of tinfoil and plastic wrap










im just bustin your ballz dude, calm down.

Last edited by dirtySouth; 03-21-2010 at 09:19 AM.
dirtySouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 01:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member # 68805
Location: Cold ass Interior Alaska
Posts: 1,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtySouth View Post
I actually roll around in a stock toyota that's been cut to hell on 38's and a chevy 350, and a cherokee lowered 3" for the street. I made my tail lights out of tinfoil and plastic wrap


im just bustin your ballz dude, calm down.



We need this as a smiley, btw.
TJVigilante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 01:44 PM   #16 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member # 156707
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 103
lol

Lol, you go the wrong way about bustin someones bawlz bro =)
Infamous4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 03:40 PM   #17 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member # 156707
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 103
yeh

You know what, I didnt do this thing justice showing pics of it covered in mud. I got the sprinkler setup under it at the moment and I just cleaned it up. I'll take some pics of it in a sec =) Will update with pics wednesday with the new 36" iroks on her. Hope you guys like.
Infamous4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 03:45 PM   #18 (permalink)
Ford Bigot
 
FordFascist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Member # 31227
Location: Campbell, CA
Posts: 1,666
This is not hardcore. I feel dumber for having read this thread.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnYota
It sucks I took a dump earlier, now I'll never know if that roll would have caused me to crap my pants

Project Flat F***er (Fender)

Project SR5.0
FordFascist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 04:36 PM   #19 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member # 156707
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 103
yeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordFascist View Post
This is not hardcore. I feel dumber for having read this thread.
Yehhhhhh no neither is your
'70 Bronco
'45 Ford GPW
'84 Toyota SR5
'08 F-250

Keep your P.O.S street queens and DD's out of my thread. You and dirtysouth need to make a thread, and talk about how to build your parents cars. Gtfo you lose.
Infamous4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 04:37 PM   #20 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member # 156707
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 103
yehh

You feel dumber for reading this thread? You look dumber kid. Your face looks like a fucked up skittle. Once again you lose. gtfo =)
Infamous4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 04:55 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Member # 96130
Location: Northern Alberta
Posts: 1,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous4x4 View Post
You feel dumber for reading this thread? You look dumber kid. Your face looks like a fucked up skittle. Once again you lose. gtfo =)
Um, this may not be the best way to make your presence known here.
__________________
Corey Kruchkowski, [COLOR="DarkOrange"]TEAM TNT motorsports - car 780/car 781[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Lime"]Pitbull Tires [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]ROARK SUPPLY [url]www.roarksupply.com[/url][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Bilstein Shock Absorbers [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Gray"]Rugged Race Radios[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Orange"]Gear Center Group [URL="http://www.gearcentregroup.com/"]http://www.gearcentregroup.com/[/URL][/COLOR]
YJ_and_Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 05:15 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered User
 
cavaliers1323@aol.co's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member # 69669
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Posts: 791
I bet you think your real hot shit huh?



How about you get the fawk out, KID.
__________________
[URL=http://www.standardproduce.com/]Standard Produce Co.[/URL]
Serving Central VA Since 1910

93 YJ N/A 383 on 'pane 405hp/435tq NV4500 6.34:1 231/300 10.88:1 Locked Tons 5.38's 40's 108" WB Gettin' There :grinpimp:
cavaliers1323@aol.co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 05:16 PM   #23 (permalink)
Granite Guru
 
Scott@MPSC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Member # 113232
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 505
gasser or diesel?
__________________
Scott - 800-456-5337
ssines@moparsupercenter.com
Mopar Supercenter

TEAM #88 RICK HENDRICK JCD & B&R OFF-ROAD
THANKS TO:
FOA SUSPENSION
W.W. WILLIAMS
PT'S TRANSMISSIONS
POLY PERFORMANCE
AUTOMETER
ADVANCED ADAPTERS
DOC'S BLOCKS
Scott@MPSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 05:39 PM   #24 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member # 156707
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 103
hey

Gas. and make my presence known here? Lol I didn't come in here and start flaming people. It's not going to hender anything for me by telling these kids to leave. I have better things to do than deal with them. I posted this liberty for people to check it out, if they don't want to, they don't have to click on the thread. It's simple. If you dislike, oh well, if you think it doesn't belong in the hardcore thread, oh well. Tell someone who cares.

Now for people who like the liberty or have questions, I'll be more than happy to answer any. =)
Infamous4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 06:01 PM   #25 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Member # 52788
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 210
Where is the tech?
Jwlman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.