Pirate 4x4 banner

Rough country track bar issues

8K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  ONEtonXJ 
#1 ·
I am having issues with premature wear on the balljoint end of my rough country track bar. The first one lasted 8months and this new Moog replacement only lasted two months. Jeep has a 4" RC X series and has not been off road since the new part was put on.

Any reason why this could be happening??

#2 ·
has your head grown to the point you cannot remove it from your asshole? how long has your head been in your asshole?? try removing your head from your asshole.. if your head cannot be removed from your asshole, dial 911..

:shaking:
:homer:

#3 ·
has your head grown to the point you cannot remove it from your asshole? how long has your head been in your asshole?? try removing your head from your asshole.. if your head cannot be removed from your asshole, dial 911..
Actually, I had my head in your mom's asshole, there was plenty of room so I invited a friend. We tag teamed that bitch all night. I hope you enjoy your new sibling in 9 months. Oh and I left 20 bucks on her nightstand, don't take it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.