Pirate 4x4 banner

rough country x-flex CA'S

892 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  The Black Sheep 
#1 ·
Is anyone useing rough countrys new x-flex control arms on a TJ wrangler, thinking about having them installed , any input as to quality would be appreciated. thanks

#4 ·
Thanks guys, I was leaning toward RC's new x-flex system, everyone I've talked to has either hated them or loved them, I've been told their quality has improved but totally china made. I would go with currie but no one around where I live uses them, most push RC probably because they make more profit on them. I'm not able to do the job myself so I have to depend on a shop to do it , wouldn't trust them to put on a kit they don't sell and would probably charge more too.

#5 ·
Rough Country is bottom line entry level equipment. Totally hit or miss in terms of reliability. If your rig sees any wheeling you will probably notice that it wears out quite quickly. If you want something that looks cool and are not really into the hard use like alot of the guys are on this site, plus you want cheap its king of the heap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.