Pirate 4x4 banner

67 Jeepster on 44s and tons buget crawler

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Jhalleau 
#1 · (Edited)
I bought this Jeepster and I am building my first crawler I have built lots of cars and a few trucks I have a badd ass YJ I built I bought a toyota crawler and now I am building this for my Wife to play with.

This is waht we started with

I got to looking and thinking about the build and decided to swap the frame for a Chevy SWB 4x4 that I had bought a few years before for my daughter but ended up getting her a better truck so I pulled the black truck apart and stole its frame

I also bought a k3500 3+3 to strip for more parts

so plan is cumming together I cant wait. Dana 60 and a 14bollt has 4.56 gears 350 in the 3+3 was a fresh jasper reman, a th350 & NP205 from the 1/2 ton( wife wants auto ) scored a TBI set up ans serp. belt set up off a 97 a set of 44x19.5-16.5 boggers (smoken deal) a set of H1 wheels 2 5 gallon air tanks for OBA the rear 1 ton springs in the front set up with only 1 " of lift the same in the rear.
After she gets some seat time I will add a 203 doubler and triple stick (she dont want a bunch of shifters)
We have had the Jeepster for 5 weeks now and she has come a long way Thanks everyone!! for all the help and here ya go a build thred

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.