Pirate 4x4 banner

how much lift do i need???

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  rubiguy 
#1 ·
I have a 4door jeep leredo and im wanting to lift it and run my 34x9.five under it, how much lift do i need?? it has rear leafs and front coils with the 4.0 and auto.

#2 · (Edited)
How much are you willing to cut?
How much uptravel do you want?
What type of wheels do you want to run?
willing to run spacers?
Want long arms or short arms?

How about you use the search function or go to Jeepforum or Jeeps unlimited... they like answering questions like this over and over and over...
I could run them on the 2" lift I currently have. :flipoff2:

#5 ·
You can un-bunch your panties now sally, this is a "flame free" section. I was being nice and giving you advice. You know the "teach a man to fish" vs "give a man a fish" theory?

But also I gave you a straight up answer, with 2", I could easily run 35x12.50s if I wanted them:laughing:

#4 ·
He never said you weren't in the correct forum. And he also gave you a list of questions that need to be answered before advice can be given. You apparently missed the point of his post. With your join date and post count it's obvious that you joined and posted with no effort to find the information on your own. That's what the search button is for. Give it a try, it'll save you from a lot of headaches. So quit being a newbie douche and search before asking. You'll get along a lot better around here.

#7 ·
Jack your jeep up and put the frame on jackstands try to fit your tires on. If they fit and you can turn then take a tapemeasure from the frame to the axles and see how much lift you need.

#9 ·
Your gonna need AT LEAST 16" of lift. Make sure you do 8" of it body lift on the leredo.
Your draglink should also look like the letter Z when you are finished.
You could also probably use stock control arms as well.
Glad I could be of service. :homer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.