Pirate 4x4 banner

4.5 lift on 35s

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  In the open 
#1 ·
hey i was wondering if anyone on here was running a 4.5 short arm with 35s? also with basic steering and brake set up? i might go 35s and wait a few months till im 18 to go to a junk yard and get parts for the wj steering and brake set up. so im just wondering how the set up is working for you and if you have a picture please post. thank you all

#5 ·
hey i was wondering if anyone on here was running a 4.5 short arm with 35s? Loads.. did you search at all?also with basic steering and brake set up? yup
i might go 35s and wait a few months till im 18 to go to a junk yard and get parts for the wj steering and brake set up. so im just wondering how the set up is working for you and if you have a picture please post. thank you all
Play around with the search feature a bit. You'll find what you seek..

#10 · (Edited)
it can be done, cut the fenders, use a big freakin hammer check for tire rubbage, use a BFH, repeat. What is being said is right, most people are going for as low as you can keep it. You may have issues with your tires rubbing at full steering lock, check your backspacing on your wheels, prior to stuffing tires under it. Also, search on here as well as on the interweb, if you think about it, odds are it's been tried.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.