Pirate 4x4 banner

anyone run the rough country or similiar longarms? i need measurements

755 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  78k10 
#1 ·
i have a 1992 s10 blazer( i know i know not jeep ) but this is the only place i can get the answers im looking for , us s10 guys are not as fortunate as you xj guys with already having a solid axle so im converting my blazer to a solid axle , but i dont want to just stick shitty leafs under it. makes more sense to me to use an xj or tj front axle with xj longarms and lifted coils and make it work on my blazer. im looking at the rough country 6.5" longarm kit , but what i want to know is how long is the longarms in total , i know 6.5 " longer than stock but whats the length of stock arms?
also how wide is you guys frame where your longarms would attach too? the kit rough country sells is bolt on and im wondering if its similiar to the width of my bazers frame so maybe the kit could bolt up with little modification?
if its different ill just build longarms and mounting points , so mainly i just want to know how long the stock arms are and how long the long arms are from eye to eye , also how long are the upper y-link arms that go from the top of the diff to the long arms center? and how long are the coils in the 6.5" longarm kit?

heres a pic of what measurments i want :

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.