Pirate 4x4 banner

JV Meeting June 16th?

975 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  ECV Jeep 
#1 ·
Has anyone heard of a meeting regarding JV to be held tomorrow (June 16th, 2008) in the Pasadena area? While in the Randsburg area this past weekend, I was led to believe (by some reasonably convincing folks) that such a meeting is scheduled for tomorrow. If so, I would be certain to there. However, I am unable to locate any inforamtion about this supposed meeting. I was hoping that someone here could help me. I work in Pasadena, so attending this meeting could easily fit in my schedule.

#2 ·
The Partnership For Johnson Valley cordially invites you to attend an OHV Roundtable Meeting to discuss the proposed Twentynine Palms Marine Base Expansion. OHV is one of the many affected stakeholders in the Johnson Valley Open Access Multiple Use Area.

This meeting is one of an ongoing series of meetings being held by the Partnership to meet with Affected Stakeholders (OHV and non-OHV) to exchange information and discuss the dynamics of the proposed Marine Base expansion into Johnson Valley.

Ed Waldheim has graciously allowed the Partnership to hold the meeting at his office. The information is as follows:

Date: Monday, June 16, 2008
Time: 10:00 AM

If you are unable to attend in person, you may participate via a conference line.

Please RSVP by Friday, June 13, 2008, and indicate via email if you will be attending in person or via conference line. The conference number and access code will be provided by return email.

Sincerely,

Harry Baker
Chairman
Partnership for Johnson Valley
HarryBaker@PFJV.org
WWW.PFJV.ORG
818-705-3930 - office
818-370-3582 - cell

#4 ·
I just got home, I had to leave early as my kids had a short school day.

The PowerPoint was good, but wether it is to be made public (as well as other things) was being hashed out as I was leaving.

Im going to wait to put in my $.02 until others that were able to stay for the duration chime in. Several points being discussed before I left were unresolved and I wouldnt want to comment on them if they were resolved after I left...

In other words, this post is pointless.:p
kris.

#5 ·
I just got home, I had to leave early as my kids had a short school day.

The PowerPoint was good, but wether it is to be made public (as well as other things) was being hashed out as I was leaving.

Im going to wait to put in my $.02 until others that were able to stay for the duration chime in. Several points being discussed before I left were unresolved and I wouldnt want to comment on them if they were resolved after I left...

In other words, this post is pointless.:p
kris.
Well, the effort made is appreciated!! SG

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.