Hell No? - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Brand Specific Tech > Land Rover
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2003, 11:52 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 21704
Hell No?

Well to some of us, tragedy has struck.

I see on the general board that the dark side seeks to close the Helldorado trails in Moab. And I did not even get a chance to clean Rock Rovers clock there yet.

Tis aren't you glad we went for it now? I know I am. Hopefully it can be sorted out. There seems hope. But we all know how this stuff usually ends up. Some hermit has bought the land and wants to close it off to public use.

Lets keep track of this issue and do what we can to help keep the trails open. Tis and I stumbled onto some open mines when we lost our way getting out. (we were still on a wash trail, not meandoring about) I would like to go back and do some spelunking. My Rover could use a little Uranium to set it apart from the rest.

Its time for another Tea Party
JP

"bigger on the internet"
pendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 12:19 AM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 9817
Pendy . . . first of all, go to bed!

second - that really blows. i keep waiting for nasa to figure out the whole mars thing - I figure there is a lot of wheelin' left to be done there. and piss on the greenies - they'll have to cryo-sleep their ass over there just the same if they want to catch me.

<bitching> ok . . . it's really late now. i'm still at wurk not working tho . . . hmmmm . . . time to go home! </bitching>

for each dumbAss in Rover
dim bSlap as new BitchSlap(100)
dumbAss.recieveItem(bSlap)
next

maybe said hermit could be persuaded to leave the area open as a fee-use area, with an outsourced management group? hmmm . . does he need a consultant?! Me me me

g'night . . .

-isaac
Old 11-13-2003, 05:22 AM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 8122
Yeah Pendy, I've been watching that thread. Still looks hopeful, but maybe we should go ahead and make a short list of trails around the country we want to hit before they get closed...remember Surprise Canyon?

Tis
Old 11-13-2003, 06:53 AM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 21936
What, we got no lawyers here???

What's that existing use easement rule like in Utah?

Simple unfrozen caveman accountant here...
Keith Armstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 08:04 AM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 21704
Quote:
Originally posted by SeaRover
Pendy . . . first of all, go to bed!

second - that really blows. i keep waiting for nasa to figure out the whole mars thing - I figure there is a lot of wheelin' left to be done there. and piss on the greenies - they'll have to cryo-sleep their ass over there just the same if they want to catch me.

maybe said hermit could be persuaded to leave the area open as a fee-use area, with an outsourced management group? hmmm . . does he need a consultant?! Me me me

g'night . . .

-isaac

Dude,

The champion of truth, justice and the american way. Not to mention Liberty and Hapiness. NEVER sleeps. Not with cigaretees, coffee and Methanphedemines available at the local truck stop. Till some activist stops that too.

Besides I was up late emailing WIlsy's little sister in Sweden trying to get thet first date. Ya' know.

Everyone read the thread in the General 4x4 Section and keep informed. In case they need us to help. The easment law is the angle they are taking right now. And the sheriff is susposed to be cool about 4x4 land use, not abuse.

Land of Zion? Or USA?
JP

"bigger on the internet"

Last edited by pendy; 11-13-2003 at 08:07 AM.
pendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003, 09:52 PM   #6 (permalink)

Member # 15710
Repeat of another thread!! Let's keep it on top or the greenies are going to win a small victory (big for us!!!)

Folks Upper and lower Helldorado have been closed due to a private sale of the land (thank BC)... The new owner has put up signage that prevents passage... The Blue Ribbon Coalition needs your help on a local issue here... Lets let them know about our thoughts! http://www.sharetrails.org/
Please join up and give us your help!!! Otherwise our game will be limited to private land or unconstitutional land use fees!

Keith
www.rovertracks.com

[url]www.rovertracks.com[/url]
[FONT="Arial Black"][I][COLOR="Red"]"in this case your best best is to put in first, floor it and hold on"[/COLOR][/I][/FONT]
revor is offline   Reply With Quote