Stolen land attempt!! - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum
 
Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Land Use and Trails > Land Use Issues
Notices

Reply
 
Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2012, 12:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
I'm back and watchin
 
Easy Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Member # 43607
Location: Building Trick cars, pretty close to heaven.
Posts: 4,161
Stolen land attempt!!

So I have some friends with a problem, and I think we can erradicate it with out govt interaction, with just a small amount of persuasive proactive interference!!

Read up and destroy, politely of course!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...58#!/noOHVpark


Ahh fuck it, go atem' boys!!!!

Rick.
__________________
KOH racer #554

Huge thanks to our partners:

Trick Toys Fabrication, NITTO Tires, Longfield Super Joints, PSC steering components, Brian Smith Development.............tricktoysracing@yahoo.com
Easy Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Member # 107945
Location: Germany
Posts: 140
Already done
SldgHmmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2012, 12:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered User
 
hkunz93308's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member # 74467
Location: Lake Havasu City, Arizona, Fastest lake in the world
Posts: 663
I take it this where we just were...
__________________
Quote:
"If you're primary concern is "not being ugly", maybe racing isn't the right venue."
howyadoin

Quote:
Clean cars always run better. It's science...
FatCity
hkunz93308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
be cool, baby
 
tacoma73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Member # 17896
Location: tooele UT
Posts: 3,040
I've got $300 for someone hahahha

If you know anyone back east, lived there, visited, you know the dearth of wheeling in the Northeast. A group of wheelers in "Coal Country" got together and worked their ASSES of over the last 10yrs to get this park going, culminating in a massive grant recently. We all miss Paragon, and Rausch Creek is great, but clearly more options are needed.
The park these challenged NONO's oppose WILL be a good thing for the area, which like much of PA, suffers from what I would kindly call a lack of industry these days. The park area is currently riddled with illegal dumps, a lack of signage, etc etc. The park will be a source of revenue, will establish the enforceability of boundaries, encourage stewardship, etc, etc.

Deny these idiots an unchallenged presentation of their BS. Fight the fight!

Thanks EZ, and everyone else.

PS Erik Miller is our King! and he wheels pretty near this park. See: EMS Offroad, Rausch Creek.
__________________
Utah 4-Wheel Drive Association---Blue Ribbon Coalition---USA-ALL---Tread Lightly
tacoma73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
I'm back and watchin
 
Easy Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Member # 43607
Location: Building Trick cars, pretty close to heaven.
Posts: 4,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by SldgHmmr View Post
Already done
From Germany, with love!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkunz93308 View Post
I take it this where we just were...
Yessir,we're still there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma73 View Post
I've got $300 for someone hahahha

If you know anyone back east, lived there, visited, you know the dearth of wheeling in the Northeast. A group of wheelers in "Coal Country" got together and worked their ASSES of over the last 10yrs to get this park going, culminating in a massive grant recently. We all miss Paragon, and Rausch Creek is great, but clearly more options are needed.
The park these challenged NONO's oppose WILL be a good thing for the area, which like much of PA, suffers from what I would kindly call a lack of industry these days. The park area is currently riddled with illegal dumps, a lack of signage, etc etc. The park will be a source of revenue, will establish the enforceability of boundaries, encourage stewardship, etc, etc.

Deny these idiots an unchallenged presentation of their BS. Fight the fight!

Thanks EZ, and everyone else.

PS Erik Miller is our King! and he wheels pretty near this park. See: EMS Offroad, Rausch Creek.
Don't wait for someone else to do it for you, hitem', do it now, do it fast, act like you care about your wheeling brotherin"!!!

Thanks in advance all you chained down PBB badasses!

I know its on Gaybook, but if you don't want to sign up, just PM me and I will send you a Genright logon and password, and you can hammer on them all you want!!

Just kiding Tony!:lips:
__________________
KOH racer #554

Huge thanks to our partners:

Trick Toys Fabrication, NITTO Tires, Longfield Super Joints, PSC steering components, Brian Smith Development.............tricktoysracing@yahoo.com
Easy Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 01:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
be cool, baby
 
tacoma73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Member # 17896
Location: tooele UT
Posts: 3,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Rick View Post


Don't wait for someone else to do it for you, hitem', do it now, do it fast, act like you care about your wheeling brotherin"!!!
I'd love to, but they uh, restricted my page privileges.

We're all gonna get banned for board warz now, Rick.
__________________
Utah 4-Wheel Drive Association---Blue Ribbon Coalition---USA-ALL---Tread Lightly
tacoma73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 01:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
I'm back and watchin
 
Easy Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Member # 43607
Location: Building Trick cars, pretty close to heaven.
Posts: 4,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma73 View Post
I'd love to, but they uh, restricted my page privileges.

We're all gonna get banned for board warz now, Rick.
Saweet!! Never been Bant before!

If I must, its for a good cause !!

Rick.
__________________
KOH racer #554

Huge thanks to our partners:

Trick Toys Fabrication, NITTO Tires, Longfield Super Joints, PSC steering components, Brian Smith Development.............tricktoysracing@yahoo.com
Easy Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 04:32 AM   #8 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
DOUG38S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Member # 17107
Location: Sharpsburg, MD
Posts: 5,578
Blog Entries: 1
Send a message via AIM to DOUG38S
These people are some of the most ignorant folks I have come across in a long time. Ohhhhhh PBB please wenzle these people so I can wheel in peace.
__________________
BIGELOW MOTORSPORTS #4413
DOUG38S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
I'm back and watchin
 
Easy Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Member # 43607
Location: Building Trick cars, pretty close to heaven.
Posts: 4,161
We got some players!!
__________________
KOH racer #554

Huge thanks to our partners:

Trick Toys Fabrication, NITTO Tires, Longfield Super Joints, PSC steering components, Brian Smith Development.............tricktoysracing@yahoo.com
Easy Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member # 162277
Location: HOLLISTER, MO
Posts: 43
wow, those NONOs are clueless and arrogant. Get em RICK.....way to bring this to light.

Maybe show some pics of the trash thats already there, or other no access places that are trashed. Then show how clean offroad parks are with boundries.
__________________
BOATING IS MY JOB, WHEELING IS MY LIFE!!
fierogld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
HeavyMetalConcepts
 
HeavyMetalXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member # 69807
Location: Fairfield, CT
Posts: 1,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by fierogld View Post
wow, those NONOs are clueless and arrogant. Get em RICK.....way to bring this to light.

Maybe show some pics of the trash thats already there, or other no access places that are trashed. Then show how clean offroad parks are with boundries.
I used Rausch as an example as to how well taken care of a dedicated park is, and how that proves such a thing is realistic, and they merely countered with "the only reason you care is because it will give you a place to ride"

....and? they seem to be using the fact that i would care about the land, but wouldnt care otherwise if there wasnt a park there, as their main argument, which really doesnt seem like much of an argument against the creation of a park at all
__________________
-Will
www.HeavyMetalConcepts.com
Film - Photography - Design - Advertising
-HeavyMetalConcepts on Facebook- Become a fan!
Team Videos/Design Advertising - Business Videos/Design Advertising
HeavyMetalXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
Wheeler
 
EnginerdFJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Member # 178404
Location: cRochester, NY
Posts: 435
Them thar locals r stoopud. Maybe they should organize a field trip to KY and TN to see how the parks have benefited and even saved some of the towns.
__________________
1978 FJ40... back to the garage
EnginerdFJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:46 AM   #13 (permalink)
HeavyMetalConcepts
 
HeavyMetalXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member # 69807
Location: Fairfield, CT
Posts: 1,623
They banned me from posting on their page really quickly, just for debating
__________________
-Will
www.HeavyMetalConcepts.com
Film - Photography - Design - Advertising
-HeavyMetalConcepts on Facebook- Become a fan!
Team Videos/Design Advertising - Business Videos/Design Advertising
HeavyMetalXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 01:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
:flipoff:
 
rob low's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Member # 98084
Location: Hamburg, New York
Posts: 71
Done!
__________________
Your a real breath of fresh air.

www.wnyoffroad.org

My build: http://www.wnyoffroad.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4271

rob low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:57 AM   #15 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Member # 214443
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnginerdFJ View Post
Maybe they should organize a field trip to KY and TN to see how the parks have benefited and even saved some of the towns.
I totaly agree,

a secret words war has been launched on the afore mentioned site.
Dango_Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:24 PM   #16 (permalink)
:flipoff:
 
rob low's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Member # 98084
Location: Hamburg, New York
Posts: 71
Place your vote....

Bill Knapick on that page want people to sign up for shares as this were an investment......

http://www.facebook.com/noOHVpark

I'm First in.

Lets see how many votes we can get......
__________________
Your a real breath of fresh air.

www.wnyoffroad.org

My build: http://www.wnyoffroad.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4271

rob low is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.