If the eviromentalist want to save the world! - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Land Use and Trails > Land Use Issues
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2012, 05:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 22726
If the eviromentalist want to save the world!

They should stop reproducing. Humans are the main cause of global warming and pollution. So if the democrats and the eviromentalist want to change the adverse affect that us humans are having in the world, please, tie them tubes and get defamanized, for the earths sake.

Some Q&A:

Why have the fish stopped running upstream? To feed all of you.
Their is just not enough to go round. I do my part and do not eat any fish.

Why are the frogs dissapearing?
Well Darwin figured this out centuries ago as well, it's called natural selection.

How good are Priuses for the enviroment?
Not good at all, IMO. They have traveled around the world at least once before they even get turned on. When those large batteries start to go bad, do you really think they will all get recycled. NOPE! Some will rot away in garages, yards and junk yards, further poluting our environment.

If cars are so bad for the environment?
Why aren't you walking to where you need to go?

Why are the lakes drying up?
Too many trees.

Why are businesses leaving the USA?
Because the cost of building due to regulations, government hoops and environmental impact studies. Just not cost effective. Even the president of Intel stated that it's not the labor rate, but all the other cost involving building new plants.

Is sediment killing our way of lives?
No way! I know for a fact that the Grand Caynon creates a LOT of sediment. How did it carve it's way down a mile? You guessed it, erosion. Fish look for sediment at the mouth of rivers entering the oceans, they get nutrients from it and find the inlets of where to breed. Let's put a sediment basin at the end of the grand canyon, to prevent all that bullshit from going somewhere?

This list could go on and on.

People have been using dirt roads for centuries. It's nothing new. If it were not for dirt roads, this place would not be as convenient as it is. We would still be in the stone age. It's sad that the dirt roads may becoming extinct. Maybe they should be put them on the endangered species list. Send it to court, and waste more more government money to pursue our personal agenda.

I'm doing my part on educating you environmentalist to do your part and stop making babies. Reproduction is killing the earth so DO YOUR PART!
Old 04-04-2012, 09:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 6650
You know, a quicker and more effective answer might be suicide.

just sayin'
Past President 2010-2012
Retired Director 2004-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by resqme View Post
Punctuation eludes you.
Racer Jack tm
Almar Mfg 530-333-2496

Find us on Facebook
cruzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2012, 07:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 22726
I'm totally disgusted with the way things are going for OHV users. How do I get BRC pamphlets? I think I will start going to our local spots and start handing out them.

Cruzila,
Do you have a map of what has been closed in the last 10 years so the people I approach has an idea of what is happening?
Old 04-05-2012, 08:14 AM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 62884
Quote:
Originally Posted by mannysouza View Post
Cruzila,
Do you have a map of what has been closed in the last 10 years so the people I approach has an idea of what is happening?
there are not maps specificly showing only what has been closed, though that would be a very interesting map for sure.

the best way it to have two maps and show the difference between the two.

first map would be Map "A" of the DEIS, that was all inventoried roads that the Forest Service listed (yes even it was missing many).

Second map would be either the current MVUM map which list all the routes that are open today, or the map from the FEIS or Record of Decision.

the difference it what was lost....in many places it will shock people
Old 04-05-2012, 08:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 22726
Can anyone get me that information soon. As I heading to hollister hills this weekend and would like to spread the word. There are hundreds of motorcyclist there not including the 4x4s. I will print my own flyers for the BRC.