CA parks dept donation - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Land Use and Trails > Land Use Issues
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2012, 10:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 9154
Angry CA parks dept donation

I just paid over $300 in green sticker fees-OH WAIT- i mean CA parks dept donation Your f*****g welcome greenies.

I got an idea instead of pilfering all the ohv money why don't they use our fee system as a model for others, make back packers pay $52 registration on back packs every two years along with entrance fees, make mountain bikes be registered with OHV stickers and they can contribute to us for a while and lastly tag on a fee to horse trailer registrations after all these will be the only things allowed in the forest in a few years anyway.

They say they want to preserve these areas for future generations, how do they purpose those generations get into these areas, walk moutain bike or horseback? How about those who can't do these things? Kids with muscular distrophy, wounded war veterans, the elderly.

I just want my money to go to what is supposed to support, how would the ca state government like it if they had to give some of their fed money to another state because that state is in a worse economic situation than CA.
'01 21.5 boat w/502 "Evil Satisfaction"
v6toy4x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:34 AM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 3975
Quote:
Originally Posted by v6toy4x View Post
how would the ca state government like it if they had to give some of their fed money to another state because that state is in a worse economic situation than CA.
A view of the future, only CA will be the recipient from some State that can balance a checkbook . . . I know they exist.
LYIN' KING is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2012, 02:33 PM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 128380
Do some research on SB 742 by Steinburg dealing with the OHV program.

You might be surprised at the OHV Orgs that supported this legislation.

Part of this legislation about doubled the cost of the sticker you have on your vehicle.