Support Pro Access Cand. for Congress On N. Coast - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Land Use and Trails > Land Use Issues
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 12:13 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 96634
Support Pro Access Cand. for Congress On N. Coast

ELECTION ALERT from Don Amador - Support Pro Access Candidate for Congress on the North Coast of CA

Dear Friend of Public Land Access:

Many of you have asked me to advise you of when there is a pro access candidate worthy of support. Today, I have the privilege and honor to endorse Loren Hanks for Congress in California’s 1st Congressional District.

I have talked with Loren and he believes in the responsible use of public lands and that land-use decisions are best crafted with input from local users and not forced down our throats.

Let me get to the chase, I have endorsed Loren and am supporting his campaign with donations, etc. I am asking you to do the same. If you live in the District (it goes basically from Napa to Santa Rosa to Ukiah to Eureka to Crescent City) please support him and let him know that you appreciate him undertaking the monumental task of unseating Congressman Mike Thompson.

While Mike is a likeable guy, his propensity to impose Wilderness Bills and other proposals (see new NCA proposal for the N. Coast) over the protests of local citizens is poor government.

NCA Proposal including the OHV areas on the Mendocino NF
http://napavalleyregister.com/news/l...cc4c002e0.html

You deserve better!

If you live outside of the District, please send a donation. Having run for public office myself, I can attest to the fact that it is not easy and Loren should be commended for acting on the courage of his convictions.

To find out more about Loren Hanks for Congress – please go to the link below:
http://www.hanksforcongress.com/

Remember at the end of the day, even though Thompson claims to be a Blue Dog Democrat … he at the end of the day votes for the Pelosi/Reid/Obama agenda. We deserve better. Loren would like to hear from you.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Don Amador
Federal Land Planning and Policy Analyst
cuttenkid is offline   Reply With Quote