AZ, CA to Baja/ Sonora Delivery Service - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Regional Forums > Mexico
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 11:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 184538
AZ, CA to Baja/ Sonora Delivery Service

I want to explore some of my loves and hobby's. One of which is just driving my Truck and the other is Mexico. Im going to explore the idea of operating a delivery business specializing in delivering to Mexico. Specializing in Baja but will also go to Sonora. I have been exploring the Baja for 25 years (yes I am 25 years old so that should tell you something about how often Im down there)

If there is enough demand I will incorporate and get a business license for Mexico and the US. But before I go that far I need to see if there is any interest. I also will be offering vehicle recovery from down south. I can drag my trailer just about anywhere and also have an 18' open bed trailer if you didnt want your stuff in an enclosed trailer.

I can be contacted at Gringo.Deliveries@gmail.com or at 928-713-0696

http://gringodeliveries.weebly.com/ (my first website) feedback would be much appreciated. I tried to be direct and to have a clear point.

Thanks!

-Jacob
RanchGX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
MultiTasKing

Member # 165307
Great Idea

Jacob,

At first I thought this would be impossible and very hectic since our texas boarders are now militarized and the interior mexican customs are very strict. But since those cali borders work differently you should have a successful business. Click below for the info that I found that says:

NO VEHICLE IMPORT PERMIT IS NECESSARY TO DRIVE IN THE ENTIRE BAJA PENINSULA OR ROCKY POINT

Suerte,
Ponce