TEXAS STAR Linear Amplifier - V PLUS Modulator - CB Amp - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Misc. Stuff For Sale
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2011, 11:02 AM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 88487
TEXAS STAR Linear Amplifier - V PLUS Modulator - CB Amp

I have a Texas Star MODULATOR V PLUS for sale. This little amp works great and has been modified for use on 11 meter (CB) radio.

$100 shipped anywhere in the lower 48

This was in my truck, hooked up to a Uniden 76 with a swing kit. The radio would dead key at 2 watts and swing to about 40. With the Amp on, I would get a good clean 30 watt dead key and it would swing to just over 100 watts.

This is a great amp to use to power a bigger amplifier as well. It has variable modulation, so you can use the knob to turn the power up or down.

The Red button is Amplifier power, the White button amplifies your receive signal.

This is a great little amp, and is very popular amongst the CB crowd.

There are two small studs i added to the top of the amp, these were used to mount it under my truck seat. The left side of the case has a scratch, you can see it in the pictures.

100% functional and works great!

Disclaimer: Adding a linear amp to a CB radio is not Legal, so do so at your own risk!

Add some fire to your wire!