WTS NIB Rossi 92 45 Colt 16" SS Lever Rifle $450.00 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Misc. Stuff For Sale
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2012, 07:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
MAll Crawler

Member # 15958
WTS NIB Rossi 92 45 Colt 16" SS Lever Rifle $450.00

I have for sale a NIB Unfired Rossi/Braztech Model 92 lever action rifle in .45 colt. This is the 16" (Trapper) Model in Stainless Steel. I bought this a few weeks ago and due some comic turn of events i ended up with 2 of these. So one needs to go. Paid 479.00 plus shipping. Cash Price $450.00 OBO. Only trade considered would be a LNIB S&W Governor 45/410/45ACP plus cash as appropriate on my end. Pick up in East Phoenix, AZ M-F 7-3, or in Far South Gilbert,AZ weekends or after 4:00 PM. Can ship to an FFL in another state but you will have to pay shipping and insurance as well as provide me with a copy of the FFL. Will not Ship to California or other ban states. PM any questions.

http://www.rossiusa.com/product-deta...adcrumbseries=
From the Web:

Actual Gun Pics:

Old 03-09-2012, 07:12 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 12023
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8pvmnt View Post
Will not Ship to California or other ban states.
I've been looking for one of these in the .454/.45. It seams that even if this is the model I'm looking for, your ignorance would prevent me from purchasing it. It saddens me that gun owners are helping the Boxers and Polosis deny Californians of guns.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Irish Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2012, 07:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
MAll Crawler

Member # 15958
Rossi for sale

This is a .45 colt rifle only, the 454 guns are a separate model. As far as i know you cant chamber .45 colt in a 454 Rossi, and i am positive you cannot chamber 454 in the 45 colt version. As to the California thing, i am not a dealer and am not making any money on this deal. I realize that non FFL holders are technically exempt from the hoops that are required for an FFL holder to ship a gun to California, but there are very few dealers in California that will accept shipments from non FFL's. So with the hassle factor being high and my profit margin being zero, there is no incentive for me to go through any amount of trouble to ship there. Sorry, but this is not the rifle you want so its a moot(Edited for grammar)point. Go ask your local dealer to order you one.

Last edited by h8pvmnt; 03-14-2012 at 05:18 PM.
h8pvmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 36317
Send a message via AIM to Numidian
Quote:
This is a .45 colt rifle only, the 454 guns are a separate model. As far as i know you cant chamber .45 colt in a 454 Rossi, and i am positive you cannot chamber 454 in the 45 colt version. As to the California thing, i am not a dealer and am not making any money on this deal. I realize that non FFL holders are technically exempt from the hoops that are required for an FFL holder to ship a gun to California, but there are very few dealers in California that will accept shipments from non FFL's. So with the hassle factor being high and my profit margin being zero, there is no incentive for me to go through any amount of trouble to ship there. Sorry, but this is not the rifle you want so its a mute point. Go ask your local dealer to order you one.
And how do you know his dealer won't accept a shipment from a non-FFL?

And the word is moot, not mute. Mute is the button on your TV remote.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
MAll Crawler

Member # 15958
Rossi

Don't know and don't care. I was pretty specific i won't ship to California. Don't like it don't buy it. He did not offer to buy it anyway. Thanks for the grammar lesson and for crapping in my classified ad.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Mister Machinist

Member # 3088
Quote:
I realize that non FFL holders are technically exempt from the hoops that are required for an FFL holder to ship a gun to California, but there are very few dealers in California that will accept shipments from non FFL's.
Not trying to crap in your thread either, but out of the 3000+ dealers in Ca, more than half will accept from a non FFL. Shame to limit your sales due to assumptions.
Gozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
III

Member # 2032
Shoot, been looking for one of these for a while. Oh well, had cash and am an FFL. Almost every FFL I know will accept from an individual. Good luck and shove it right up your ass.