Pirate 4x4 banner

Panasonic 3CCD Camcorder

693 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  mxracer33x 
#1 ·
I've got a Panasonic PV-GS120 that I don't get much use out of since I have a Sony HVR-Z1U HDV camera now. The camera includes battery, charger and I'll toss in 3 tapes for.

Specs:
MiniDV format
LEICA lens
3CCD chip (same as professional broadcast cameras)
1.2mp still pic recording on an SD card

Panasonic PV-GS120 3CCD MiniDV Camcorder w/10x Optical Zoom

World renowned lens-maker LEICA has developed an exquisite, 7-element, multi-coated lens that helps add a high-level of detail and subtlety to your creations, resulting in truly moving images that last. With refinements like a 2-stage neutral density filter for aperture independent adjustment, you'll appreciate the remarkably crisp, true-to-life color that is a hallmark of Leica Dicomar optics.

3CCD Camera System
Reproduces color in great fidelity, with a separate CCD for reds, greens and blues. It's the same technology used in Panasonic professional broadcast equipment, resulting in 540 lines of breathtaking resolution.

3.0 Megapixel Still Picture Technology
This feature combines three CCDs, each with 800,000 pixels with our Quad-Density Pixel Distribution Technology to deliver true, 3-megapixel still.

Mega Optical Image Stabilizer
Virtually eliminates jitter from unintentional hand movement while taking vibration-sensitive still images. This technology has been dramatically improved since last year's model to further help prevent even the slightest shake.

Built-in SD Memory Card Drive
SD Memory Cards are versatile, high-capacity storage cards that are extremely small - about the size of a postage stamp. They work as "digital film," letting you capture images and then transfer them to a PC, TV, PDA, or other device equipped with an SD slot.

700x Digital Zoom
The zoom ratio on our digital camcorders can be increased to 700:1, producing an incredibly close shot.

2.5" Diagonal Color LCD Monitor
Lets you view your subject in full color during shooting and playback through a large, 2.5" LCD screen.

MagicPix Images (Low Light Shooting)
Now you can shoot full color video and stills when you're in extremely low light situations. On select models, the LCD panel provides even more light.

Picture-in-Picture
Lets you take a previously recorded still image, miniaturize it, and then include it in your videos for a unique special effect.

Cinema Mode
Records video in the same 16:9 aspect ratio as a movie screen, giving your videos a dramatic, cinematic effect during playback.

Quick Start Button
Turns the camera on in 1.7 seconds, enabling you to capture shots almost instantly, even when your camera is off.

i.LINK digital A/V jack (IEEE 1394)
USB (2.0) interface
A/V input/output including S-video
video streaming to PC via USB
3-1/16"W x 3"H x 5-1/2"D
weight: 1.0 lbs. without battery

$400 Shipped

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.