Pirate 4x4 banner

TJ tank, TJ soft top (tinted), RE 5.5" coils

585 views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  CreepyCrawler 
#1 ·
TJ Soft top with tinted windows -
Complete TJ Soft top, good condition - Tinted windows
Door surrounds included. Not sure where the little bar for the rear window went to though.

It was on a '97 TJ, not sure if fitting is different for other models after 2002 I believe.

$400.00

RE 5.5" coils, front and rear
Good condition. They were on the jeep we picked up for a project, less than a years use and minimal trail use (was more of a road queen jeep). There are some scuffs here and there from whatever shifting they did in the coil perches. RE charges $175.00 plus s/h for a pair.

$200.00 for the set of 4

TJ tank, less sending unit. Picked this up a month ago for a project, decided to go a different route.

$40.00

All items located in the Broomfield/Westminster Colorado area.

Please PM if I do not respond within this thread as I do not always receive the e-mail notification when this thread has been updated.

Thank you.

See less See more
#6 ·
Interested in the coils...well a buddy is. Can a guy put these on a TJ just for the lift...not really for crawling...but for cosmets...and not put a long arm kit on? Will these give an actual 5" of lift? What tires size...35's?
Very interested. Ryan
775-741-6669

#7 · (Edited)
I'd assume the tank is a typical 16 gallon tank since it's out of a TJ. The exact year I don't know. It's '97 - 2000 range..

Coils don't have to be used for crawling. The guy had it on a TJ with short arms and 35's and it was a road queen.

#12 ·
I am checking on shipping for a couple other people as well. Depending on the cost, and if those people follow through, it is a possibility. PM me the full address as that is what is needed for the quote.

#14 ·
Sorry for the delay, I was out of town for a bit.

Shipping will be $20.00 to wherever, my work is going to hook me up with a flat rate for this...

I will send a PM to all that have sent me one... have to go into a staff meeting for work right now.

#15 ·
you know all the tanks in TJ's actually are the 19-20 gallon tank ... the tanks that are 15 gallon have a restrictor inside the tank to shut the pump off at 15 gallons ... you cut the restrictor out and you have a 20 gallon tank .. I did it to mine . 1 less 5 gallon can i have to carry along.. just thought i would pass that along

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.