Pirate 4x4 banner

AK parts, AMD 65, Yugo, misc.

756 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  hoohaa 
#1 ·
All prices include shipping. Please only respond if you are able to pay promptly.

I will combine shipping, let me know if you are interested in multiple items. This would help me out, so let me know.

I take Paypal +3% with no gun words or MO. My paypal address is rbcscapegoat "at" yahoo.com.

I will try to get these items shipped out ASAP. I will make a trip to the USPS on wednesday afternoon, hopefully this stuff will be sold by then.

Yugo M70AB2 kit:

$100 $90

Includes everything you see pictured here. I took the items in this picture and placed them directly in a box. It does not include the underfolder or trunion.

comes with one green canvas mag pouch.

The barrel is dark and pitted, but it passes the barrel test. I would not classify the barrel as "shot out". It still shows decent rifling, and should be a fine shooter.

Yugo M70AB1 kit:

$80 $70

Includes everything you see pictured here. I took the items in this picture and placed them directly in a box.

Notice the pitting on the gas piston, the light surface rust on the receiver cover, and the small spot where whoever demilled the kit (not me) drilled into the barrel slightly. There is PLENTY of meat left under that spot. I would run it with no worries. If you would like I can plug weld the spot for you, and grind it flush with the rest of the barrel, no extra charge.

The front and rear trunions are partially demilled, but there are remnants of rivets still left over that need to be knocked out.

The barrel is dark and pitted, but it passes the barrel test. I would not classify the barrel as "shot out". It still shows decent rifling, and should be a fine shooter. I have not cleaned the barrel, just pulled a swab through it to knock out the crud. It would probably clean up much better than it looks now.

Hungarian AMD 65 kit:

$220 $210

Includes everything you see pictured here. I took the items in this picture and placed them directly in a box.

Barrel appears completely perfect to my eye. I cannot tell that it has ever been fired.

The cleaning rod has had the threaded end broken off.

Bulgarian mag floorplates and followers:

Six in all, three of each. They appear to be brand new.

$8 for all. $6 for all.

Hungarian AMD 65 extended muzzle brake. SPF

Counts as one 922r compliance part, and brings your barrel to the legal length.

$30 $27 SPF

I would like to trade for a Dana 44 mechanical locker, or 5.13 reverse gears, or racing seats. Let me know what you have.

See less See more
#3 ·
hoohaa said:
All prices include shipping. Please only respond if you are able to pay promptly.

I will combine shipping, let me know if you are interested in multiple items. This would help me out, so let me know.

I take Paypal +3% with no gun words or MO. My paypal address is rbcscapegoat "at" yahoo.com.

I will try to get these items shipped out ASAP. I will make a trip to the USPS on wednesday afternoon, hopefully this stuff will be sold by then.

Yugo M70AB2 kit:

$100 $90

Includes everything you see pictured here. I took the items in this picture and placed them directly in a box. It does not include the underfolder or trunion.

comes with one green canvas mag pouch.

The barrel is dark and pitted, but it passes the barrel test. I would not classify the barrel as "shot out". It still shows decent rifling, and should be a fine shooter.

Yugo M70AB1 kit:

$80 $70

Notice the pitting on the gas piston, the light surface rust on the receiver cover, and the small spot where whoever demilled the kit (not me) drilled into the barrel slightly. There is PLENTY of meat left under that spot. I would run it with no worries. If you would like I can plug weld the spot for you, and grind it flush with the rest of the barrel, no extra charge.

The front and rear trunions are partially demilled, but there are remnants of rivets still left over that need to be knocked out.

The barrel is dark and pitted, but it passes the barrel test. I would not classify the barrel as "shot out". It still shows decent rifling, and should be a fine shooter. I have not cleaned the barrel, just pulled a swab through it to knock out the crud. It would probably clean up much better than it looks now.

Hungarian AMD 65 kit:

$220 $210

Barrel appears completely perfect to my eye. I cannot tell that it has ever been fired.

The cleaning rod has had the threaded end broken off.

Bulgarian mag floorplates and followers:

Six in all, three of each. They appear to be brand new.

$8 for all. $6 for all.

Hungarian AMD 65 extended muzzle brake. SPF

Counts as one 922r compliance part, and brings your barrel to the legal length.

$30 $27 SPF

I would like to trade for a Dana 44 mechanical locker, or 5.13 reverse gears, or racing seats. Let me know what you have.
You have included 12 images in your message. You are limited to using 10 image
fixed

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.