Panasonic Screen double din-chevy wire kit - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Misc. Stuff For Sale
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2007, 09:36 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 96322
Panasonic Screen double din-chevy wire kit

Panasonic CQ-VD6503U For sale and comes set to wire plug and play to a 2003 2500hd...
Its a great screen...
so I am looking at putting some money into other parts of my truck so the deck is for sale... I installed it 3-4 months ago during middle summer. Thing works great! NO PROBLEMS at all, havent had one! It work perfect...as i said only reason im selling is because im wanting a big turbo and motor build.
No scratches, clear screen, easy operations...
Its a Panasonic CQ-VD6503U all the stats and info can be seen on panasonics site.

INCLUDES
-Deck
-Wiring harness for a 2003 bose 2500hd (all wired so plug and play--not sure on other years... i would think 03-06 bose it would work)
-Manuals
-BRAND NEW never installed steering wheel controls (never had time) over 100 dollars new.

**CURENTLY it is wired to play DVDs without parking brake engaged... I will haft to change that unless its a show truck or something of that nature....
thanks!!
BRAD
email me for questions...
Also pics are not my deck but an example i found on the site. Deck is in perfect condition if you recieve it and arnt happy with condition ill pay to get it shipped back for full refund!
b_erickson_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 09:37 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 96322
500$$
b_erickson_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links