YETI Coolers - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Vendor's Marketplace > Miscellaneous
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2013, 03:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tool slinger

Member # 77101
YETI Coolers

Wylaco is now direct with YETI!!!!

We have all the coolers now listed on the site and we are working on getting the apparel and accessories on next. Yeti has had a huge run on coolers and a lot are on backorder but Wylaco already has stock of a few different sizes and colors! If you are needing something right away please PM me to see if we have them in stock prior to ordering. If you are not in a rush and something is back ordered we are hoping to have them available in 3-5 weeks.

For any of our Colorado customers our Gypsum location has most of them in stock as we are getting ready for big game season right around the corner!

YETI COOLERS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

JOIN OUR

"The best beer cooler in the world will always be the edge of your favorite river."
a plumber is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-16-2013, 08:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tool slinger

Member # 77101
PM's returned!
I know a lot have been asking about the 35, I am pretty sure we have 3 whites in stock.

JOIN OUR

"The best beer cooler in the world will always be the edge of your favorite river."
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2013, 10:05 PM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 94400
Have any 35q's in stock? If so shoot me a pm please.
Texas Trail Buggy

Quote:
what's it like to own a buggy........i'd say it's like getting a blow job on a roller coaster
slobuild57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2013, 10:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 143697
Love mybYeti, worth the $$
jeep09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2013, 11:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tool slinger

Member # 77101
Quote:
Originally Posted by slobuild57 View Post
Have any 35q's in stock? If so shoot me a pm please.

Sent!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep09 View Post
Love mybYeti, worth the $$
I love mine also, crazy how long stuff stays cold

I have sent out all the PM's I got. As far as shipping quotes go look on any page of our site, when I did the upgrade we added shipping calculators everywhere, thanks!

JOIN OUR

Old 08-19-2013, 11:37 AM   #6 (permalink)

Member # 77571
I have nothing t add but x 2 on Yeti being good shit.

Bump for a excellent product.
Old 08-21-2013, 01:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tool slinger

Member # 77101
WOW!!!
A lucky Pirate or JKO member has some very cool stuff coming!!!!

JOIN OUR

Old 08-21-2013, 02:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tool slinger

Member # 77101
Here is what we have in stock as of right now.

3 Ice Blue 65's
7 White 50's
3 White 35's
1 White 110

3 Coolers have sold since 8 this morning, they are going quick.

JOIN OUR

Old 08-21-2013, 02:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Marion Cobretti

Member # 40131
Interested in a 50...need a quality cooler.

Motorsport Syndicate:::Edinburg TX

Quote:
Bitches today are too fucking uptight.
72blazer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-22-2013, 01:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tool slinger

Member # 77101
2 more gone this morning!

Thanks PBB, it has been a pleasure speaking to a few of you on the phone

JOIN OUR

Old 08-24-2013, 04:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tool slinger

Member # 77101
All PM's returned, we got a few more in at the Gypsum store yesterday, I will try to get a full inventory Monday. Used my 65 all day today on the river and will have it all day tomorrow, anxious to see how the ice holds up, it has been hot here.

Thank you all!!

JOIN OUR

Old 08-26-2013, 06:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tool slinger

Member # 77101
Trying to get inventory from Gypsum. Archery season starts next week, probably will blow through some coolers!

JOIN OUR

Old 08-29-2013, 09:34 AM   #13 (permalink)
Tool slinger

Member # 77101
We are going to do a inventory order on accessories, if you need anything let us know!

JOIN OUR

Old 08-31-2013, 07:24 AM   #14 (permalink)
Tool slinger

Member # 77101
Have a great weekend!

JOIN OUR

Old 09-09-2013, 07:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tool slinger

Member # 77101
We did another inventory order for the mountain store, doing one for Denver next. What do you need?

JOIN OUR

Old 09-09-2013, 10:03 PM   #16 (permalink)

Member # 32975
A Roadie 20. I'm in Denver, so can I pick one up?

Thanks.
redcj7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-2013, 01:03 PM   #17 (permalink)
Tool slinger

Member # 77101
PM's sent out!

This is how I use my Yeti, how is yours used?

Name:  PU Bed.JPG
Views: 10914
Size:  122.1 KB

JOIN OUR

Old 09-13-2013, 07:55 AM   #18 (permalink)
Tool slinger

Member # 77101
Alright PM's returned once again.

Post up some pics of your cooler in use!

JOIN OUR

Old 10-09-2013, 10:15 AM   #19 (permalink)
Tool slinger

Member # 77101
A lot of models are now back ordered till after the first of the year, those of you that have already ordered it is not that bad. I still have a few in stock down here at the Denver store and a few up in the Mountains.

I am trying to get full inventory , right now in my office I have:

Tan Roadie
White 45
Blue 45
Tan 50

The mountains should have quite a bit more, as soon as I hear I will let you all know!

JOIN OUR

Old 10-09-2013, 11:05 AM   #20 (permalink)
Tool slinger

Member # 77101
Mountain inventory:

Roadie 20- 3ea white 1ea Tan
Tundra 35- 2ea white
Tundra 45- 1ea white
Tundra 50- 6ea white
Tundra 65- 1ea blue
Tundra 110- 1ea white
Tank 85- 1ea blue
Bottle opener- 12ea
Tie Down kit- 2ea
Corner Chock- 2ea
Blue Hats- 12ea

JOIN OUR

Old 10-28-2013, 10:30 AM   #21 (permalink)
Tool slinger

Member # 77101
Alright, I think I have all the PM's returned, if you are looking for a certain model please PM me and I can check inventory. These are getting Back Ordered longer and longer so if you are not willing to wait please don't order. Sorry for the delay everyone, I am doing what I can.

JOIN OUR

Old 11-12-2013, 08:56 AM   #22 (permalink)
Tool slinger

Member # 77101
I just got in 2 Tan 65's! Probably the most popular of them all!

JOIN OUR

Old 11-19-2013, 10:10 AM   #23 (permalink)
Tool slinger

Member # 77101
Coolers hitting daily at our Gypsum store. If you are out hunting stop by and say Hi!

JOIN OUR

Old 11-27-2013, 10:34 AM   #24 (permalink)
Tool slinger

Member # 77101
Alright here is what we have, the Gypsum store has been moving some coolers!

I can probably make a deal on some of those 50's they don't seem to move as fast as the others. PM me if you are interested.

Get them now for Christmas!

Roadie 20- 4ea white 1ea blue 1ea tan
Tundra 35- 1ea white
Tundra 45- 1ea white 1ea tan 1ea blue
Tundra 50- 8ea white 1ea tan
Tundra 65- 1ea tan 2ea white 2ea blue
Tundra 105-1ea tan
Tundra 110-1ea white

JOIN OUR

Old 12-13-2013, 09:01 AM   #25 (permalink)
Tool slinger

Member # 77101
We have a surplus on white 50's! Lets make a deal

JOIN OUR

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.