7.3L Power Stroke Starters - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Vendor's Marketplace > Motor/Tranny/T-Case Performance
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2006, 04:49 AM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 72744
7.3L Power Stroke Starters

One of my suppliers made a deal with Mitsubishi last year for several hundred factory reman 7.3l Power Stroke starters. That had an awesome price on them, but have had a hard time moving them.

Seem companies like mine preferred to but the Chinese off shore units at half the price and deal with the warranty and pissed off customers. Never seen the logic in that, but who I am I to argue. I have used the Mitsubishi remans almost exclusively, and my warranty rate on over 100 units sold is 0. On the 6 or 7 chinese units it is sitting at about 30 percent. (2 returned, and I will only sell them to guys getting rid of their trucks)

Normally the chinese units are half the price of the Mits. The lowest advertized price I have ever seen the Mits have in the US is $169.00US, good only to established WD accounts. Meaning you have to buy about 20k a year from them before they would deal with you. Where as the chinese ones go from $69.95 to $89.95 depending if they are really bad, or one of the better chinese units.

The units I am offering are the three hole mount and will cover all 7.3L power strokes. They do directly replace the two hole mount Visteon starter as well. They do NOT the 6.0L motors.

My supplier has limited quantities left, and they are trying to pound them out the door. So I can offer them for $155.00US or $175.00Canadian, plus shipping. Big chunk more than the chinese units on Ebay. But this is one of those you get what you pay for things. Any questions or ordering I can be reached at 1-888-214-7774. I normally sell these to trade accounts for $275-300Canadian, and retail them at $387.89 Canadian.

Warranty coverage: One Year. But I wouldnt worry too much about that, as I said above I have 0 returns, and further in the 3 years I have been moving these I have had only one repeat customer. And if you knew how abusive my customers are, that is something to brag about. My point is they wont just last until the warranty period is over either, but will continue to perform for years to come.
RRRAAAYYY2 is offline   Reply With Quote