Pirate 4x4 banner

Gen III LS Series Ready to Run Engines

47K views 117 replies 50 participants last post by  Pacific Fabrication 
#1 ·
Pacific Fabrication is proud to offer new and used Gen III LS Series engines. Used engines are generally take outs with less then 50k on them, thoroughly checked out, and cleaned ready to be installed in your latest project. All engines are warrantied for 90 days unless we install, then they come with a 1 year warranty.
Take out engines include the following:
-Take out engine with less then 50k miles
-New wiring harness with a 4 wire hookup
-Flashed computer keeping 02 sensor function and MAF
-FBW gas pedal and module are included if it is a fly by wire setup.

6.0 liter (truck), Cast Iron Block $3500
5.3 liter (truck), Cast Iron Block $2950
LS2 6.0 liter (car), Cast Aluminum $Call
4l60E $1200

Along with those we also have our own line of engines that are ideal for lower profile buggies or cars. These start out as take out engines that go through the same process as our other take out engines, then we paint the block one of several colors. Then we add a polished intake, and our custom accessory drive system that drops and moves the alternator.

The Pacific Fabrication Special Engines include the following:
-Cast Iron block with less then 50k miles
-New wiring harness with a 4 wire hookup
-Flashed computer keeping 02 sensor function and MAF
-Polished Aluminum Intake
-Moroso Oil Pan
-Remote oil filter setup (15 ft of hose, fittings, and oil filter mount)
-Reusable cone style air cleaner
-Taylor Spiro Pro 409 plug wires
-Custom Accessory Drive system
-Pacific Fab Throttle Body Spacer
-FBW gas pedal and module are included

366 Special (6.0 liters) $6100
327 Special (5.3 liters) $5300

(Headers Not included)

Here is a picture of the harness that we offer with all engines.

We can also add cams, blowers, headers, heads, or just about any other accessory for the LSx series engines.

Pacifc Fabrication is located in Morgan Hill, CA at the south end of the bay area. We can ship anywhere with in the US. All Prices are what we charge everyday, not a starting point.

We know there are deals out there to be had on these engines. We are selling a service and a warranty. Please keep any negative comments to yourself.

Please give us a call with any questions.
408-250-1772
http://www.pacificfab.net

Attachments

See less See more
#34 ·
Rocco..........., We have yet to run the propane set up on a dyno. I'm pretty confident in its ability to make as much as the injected engine with long tubes, maybe more with a little timing tweak. I would speculate 350-360hp or so. The height is similar to a typical carbed small block.

#35 ·
chris demartini.........., The accessory drive is our own design. We are getting ready to release it soon. It will be a kit that comes with 3 different steel brackets, hardware, a template that will show you where to trim your existing power steering/alt bracket, a idler pulley, and a custom throttle body spacer necessary to flip the flyby wire TB away from the water neck on truck engines. We have been testing this setup on a few cars and have had no issues. This will be for smog exempt cars and trucks only. The kit will allow you to run a ls2 style car intake with the larger 4 bolt TB opening but still retain the truck 3 bolt TB. It will likely run about 375.00 or so. Feel free to call us with any questions. We also sell the chrome intakes seen in the picture.

#36 ·
I will need a new V8 soon

I want to swap in a new V8 in place of my current Rover V8 I have coupled to a TF727.
I dont want as much as 500HP I want torque and ruggedness.
What would you suggest?
Price? Shipping to Miami?
Ed

#37 ·
Headed off to the the Tin Bender jambo at the hammers this weekend but when I get back I would like to come over to your shop and meet you guys.

food for thought. my new buggy needs some power.

thinking an LQ9 with LS2 accessories to make the package as compact as possible.

King of the Hammers race pretty much made the 4.3 a boat anchor and I need 450hp.

#38 ·
Headed off to the the Tin Bender jambo at the hammers this weekend but when I get back I would like to come over to your shop and meet you guys.

food for thought. my new buggy needs some power.

thinking an LQ9 with LS2 accessories to make the package as compact as possible.

King of the Hammers race pretty much made the 4.3 a boat anchor and I need 450hp.
By all means feel free to stop by on your way down or back up. We would be happy to work with you and replace the boat anchor.

#39 · (Edited)
ey dude! got a few questions here, hope you can help.

i recently found a Vortec 6.2L V8 complete with almost everything to get it started
on a pretty cheap price, the thing is I can not find parts for it like MSD coils
or a shorter oil pan just to give an example. (edit: everything i find is for a 6.0L)

this is from a 2008 Cadillac Escalade

can you give me some feedback on what do you think about this engine?
and also if you guys sale any stuff for it too.

thanks a lot!

#41 ·
Looking for a motor for my backhalved TJ buggy, to later be put in a full tube chassis. I have been thinking about the all aluminum 5.3 with a TH350. Do you have this engine? What kind of price would I be looking at for the engine/harness ready to drop in and run.

Thanks
Frank

#45 ·
Has anyone put a LS1 into a tj?
just wondering how it handles the power and if there and any good or bad
points.

i have a d44 front and a 9" rear both fullwidth.

:jeep:
Yes there have been a lot of people putting the LS motors into TJs. As far as the axles surviving thats all going to be dependent a lot of other variables. Tire size, driving style, where you are driving etc.

#53 ·
Currently have some lower mileage motors that we would like to move.

2007 6.0L Complete turn key engine, flashed computer, new 4 wire hook up harness. 15k miles. $3650

2007 5.3L Complete turn key engine, flashed computer, new 4 wire hook up harness. 25k miles. $2850

Give us a call if you are interested, or email, or pm.

#54 ·
I just finished swapping in an 8.1 into my blazer. These guys are the best they helped me with all my questions and their customer service is second to none. Their engine cross-member was flawless and they re-worked the factory harness which worked out perfect! I highly recommend these guys, great prices, great people, great product!

#66 ·
Just to give you a peak at what we have going on right now. LS2 getting some, errr a lot of nice aftermarket parts. This is going to be a sweet motor.

6.0l ls2
Magnachargers TVS blower
AFR heads
Cam

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.