Pirate 4x4 banner

Gen III LS Series Ready to Run Engines

47K views 117 replies 50 participants last post by  Pacific Fabrication 
#1 ·
Pacific Fabrication is proud to offer new and used Gen III LS Series engines. Used engines are generally take outs with less then 50k on them, thoroughly checked out, and cleaned ready to be installed in your latest project. All engines are warrantied for 90 days unless we install, then they come with a 1 year warranty.
Take out engines include the following:
-Take out engine with less then 50k miles
-New wiring harness with a 4 wire hookup
-Flashed computer keeping 02 sensor function and MAF
-FBW gas pedal and module are included if it is a fly by wire setup.

6.0 liter (truck), Cast Iron Block $3500
5.3 liter (truck), Cast Iron Block $2950
LS2 6.0 liter (car), Cast Aluminum $Call
4l60E $1200

Along with those we also have our own line of engines that are ideal for lower profile buggies or cars. These start out as take out engines that go through the same process as our other take out engines, then we paint the block one of several colors. Then we add a polished intake, and our custom accessory drive system that drops and moves the alternator.

The Pacific Fabrication Special Engines include the following:
-Cast Iron block with less then 50k miles
-New wiring harness with a 4 wire hookup
-Flashed computer keeping 02 sensor function and MAF
-Polished Aluminum Intake
-Moroso Oil Pan
-Remote oil filter setup (15 ft of hose, fittings, and oil filter mount)
-Reusable cone style air cleaner
-Taylor Spiro Pro 409 plug wires
-Custom Accessory Drive system
-Pacific Fab Throttle Body Spacer
-FBW gas pedal and module are included

366 Special (6.0 liters) $6100
327 Special (5.3 liters) $5300

(Headers Not included)

Here is a picture of the harness that we offer with all engines.

We can also add cams, blowers, headers, heads, or just about any other accessory for the LSx series engines.

Pacifc Fabrication is located in Morgan Hill, CA at the south end of the bay area. We can ship anywhere with in the US. All Prices are what we charge everyday, not a starting point.

We know there are deals out there to be had on these engines. We are selling a service and a warranty. Please keep any negative comments to yourself.

Please give us a call with any questions.
408-250-1772
http://www.pacificfab.net

Attachments

See less See more
#100 ·
We are excited to announce our LS series parts store launch. We are currently working on our web site to bring you a ONE STOP LS Marketplace. We are working with vendors of quality products. If It is LS related we probably have it or can get it next day. This includes anything from simple bolt on items to Heads, Cam packages, rotating assembly's. The web site store may be a month or two out, but for now feel free to ask for anything you are looking for.
Also remember our RTR engine packages are always available.

P.S. we will be bringing a selection of LS related parts and a spare 6.0 to KOH. If you are a racer or just a spectator and need a back up part, let us know how we can help.:grinpimp:

#107 ·
I am interested in a complete LQ9 <50k miles and a 4L65E 2WD to go with it. I'd also be interested in the manifold & related parts to convert to the LS2 low profile style intake manifold. This would be for a swap to replace a carbed gen 1 small block in a '70 Nova, so I'll need accessories, ECU, wiring harness, FBW pedal (if applicable), etc. Please let me know what you have available and PM me your pricing.

Thank you.

#112 ·
Price has increased over the last 2 years but not by much. Depending on a few options, such as needing fans or trans controls included, and which type of operating system will be used.
Please feel free to call us with your harness info and we can accurately quote you on our product.

#113 ·
Can you PM me a price on a 5.3 (just standard, iron) ready to drop in and run in a buggy. I don't need anything fancy (the stock accessories will work fine).

Will be bolted to a 4l60E that is currently bolted to my 4.3

Thanks!

#114 ·
Is it true you guys throw in a free LS3 with each purchase of engine mounts and wiring harness? :smokin:
Or was it an LS7; I just can't remember what you quoted? :evil:

Thought I'd get your attention; welcome to 2011 Kevin, Jen and Jason, hopefully see you guys soon.

Proud Member of :tank:

#118 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.