Pirate 4x4 banner

Gen III LS Series Ready to Run Engines

47K views 117 replies 50 participants last post by  Pacific Fabrication 
#1 ·
Pacific Fabrication is proud to offer new and used Gen III LS Series engines. Used engines are generally take outs with less then 50k on them, thoroughly checked out, and cleaned ready to be installed in your latest project. All engines are warrantied for 90 days unless we install, then they come with a 1 year warranty.
Take out engines include the following:
-Take out engine with less then 50k miles
-New wiring harness with a 4 wire hookup
-Flashed computer keeping 02 sensor function and MAF
-FBW gas pedal and module are included if it is a fly by wire setup.

6.0 liter (truck), Cast Iron Block $3500
5.3 liter (truck), Cast Iron Block $2950
LS2 6.0 liter (car), Cast Aluminum $Call
4l60E $1200

Along with those we also have our own line of engines that are ideal for lower profile buggies or cars. These start out as take out engines that go through the same process as our other take out engines, then we paint the block one of several colors. Then we add a polished intake, and our custom accessory drive system that drops and moves the alternator.

The Pacific Fabrication Special Engines include the following:
-Cast Iron block with less then 50k miles
-New wiring harness with a 4 wire hookup
-Flashed computer keeping 02 sensor function and MAF
-Polished Aluminum Intake
-Moroso Oil Pan
-Remote oil filter setup (15 ft of hose, fittings, and oil filter mount)
-Reusable cone style air cleaner
-Taylor Spiro Pro 409 plug wires
-Custom Accessory Drive system
-Pacific Fab Throttle Body Spacer
-FBW gas pedal and module are included

366 Special (6.0 liters) $6100
327 Special (5.3 liters) $5300

(Headers Not included)

Here is a picture of the harness that we offer with all engines.

We can also add cams, blowers, headers, heads, or just about any other accessory for the LSx series engines.

Pacifc Fabrication is located in Morgan Hill, CA at the south end of the bay area. We can ship anywhere with in the US. All Prices are what we charge everyday, not a starting point.

We know there are deals out there to be had on these engines. We are selling a service and a warranty. Please keep any negative comments to yourself.

Please give us a call with any questions.
408-250-1772
http://www.pacificfab.net

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I wanted to thank PacFab for my awesome set of Re-Centered H1 wheels! They don't leak and work GREAT!!!
I recomend thease guys ~ AWESOME! :smokin:
Net up will be custom RockRings and adding tube to my cage incorperating the seats and making it a 8pt(rear halo)!
Rock On PacFab! :grinpimp:

#7 ·
Glad to see you guys finally got on here!

I had these guys install a 6.0 into my 77 K5 and they did a SWEET job. They accomodated all my requests and did it at a great price and in a pretty damn fast time frame. Not only that, but I had them get rid of all the FI hardware and rigged it up to run on propane....the results have been better than expected. Also had them build a set of cross members for my doubler with a belly pan that covers both cases and the tranny. They've definitely earned my confidence and trust with my rig as well as my future business.:beer:

#9 ·
Heres a picture of Nates Blazer with the propane 6.0.

Crossmembers

Skid

And the front engine xmember

Attachments

#10 ·
Sorry if place here but the sever doesn't allow a new post. While i'm thinking the swap to 5.7 LS1 on my tj i have to change the transmission ( NV3550 will surely be broken cause HP and torque ). Whitch possibilities for manual non automatic transmission ?
sent ya another pm.

#13 ·
I am interested in one of your 6.0's preferably a lq9. Any idea of the cost with shipping to 97223? Also I am curious what kind of power you are getting out of these engines with the reflashed pcm? Also I would like a quote on a set of headers, something like a blockhugger with a center down facing collector. Thanks, I have heard great things about your company!

#16 ·
Yes we do sell stand alone harnesses and computer systems. All parts will be new, and are ready to ship today.

Prices are..........
4 wire hook up harneness with mini fuse and relay panel new. 550.00
2003 pcm pre flashed with Vats delete, tourque management removed, emissions removed and a cleaned up code menu. 499.00

#18 ·
1 info witch difference between LS1 5.7 390 HO /420 lbs and 6.0 LQ9 same HP and lbs , and similar price ?
The 5.7 is going to be an aluminum block and heads along with a shorter intake.
The 6.0 LQ9 and LQ4 are a cast iron block with aluminum heads and a taller intake.

#21 ·
For a limited time we will include a set of motor mount adapter plates for FREE with purchase of an engine from us. These adapter plates will let you run the stock chevy clamshell mount and basically bolt the engine in place of that old small or big block chevy.

#25 ·
I’m going to need an engine for the Built for Pennies buggy. Based on what I know, Jason would have done one of two things; assembled the 502 we have in the garage (which is too heavy and its size is too big for the buggy) or he would have contacted Pac Fab. Now I’ve been talking to JR because we have to keep in mind the buggy will not only be my rock crawler but also is JR's race rig for KOH and races like the TSCO Vegas to Reno 1000. With all that in mind we need an engine for desert and crawling that will live through all this. JR suggested the Turn Key Engine Supply’s all aluminum 402 ci LS2 580 HP engine should fit the bill to which I said no way. I’m sure Kevin can build me an equal or better 402 LS2 for the Built for Pennies buggy as Jason would have wanted it. So Kevin, start thinking about the ultimate LS2 race engine and let me know how many pennies it will cost; keep in mind we will be running a Peterson Fluid System’s dry sump system and a Steve Culhane Racing Automatic Tranny behind it. Any upgrades like better connecting rods or anything you would suggest will be appreciated. :smokin:

Really, I just want the free set of titanium motor plates :flipoff2:

Proud member of :tank:

#26 ·
We would be honored to supply a motor for Jason's buggy. Keep us in the loop and when the project gets rolling we can start talking some good numbers and what not.

Keep in mind we would love to use our plasma table to cut out parts for the buggy too.

The PAC FAB crew.

#27 ·
I've been looking into building a propane LQ9 or LS1 .. whats the going rate for one of these motors that's been stripped of all efi/engine management.

It would need the complete front accessory drive with alt. and pumps along with cam/crank and MAP sensors and coil packs along with ignition controller and intake manifold. I currently have a OHG propane kit on a GenII and would be swapping it onto the GenIII.

I was looking to build a similar set-up to Jack& Coke's .

Thanks, Jeff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.