GM PCM Tunes - $150 for life - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Vendor's Marketplace > Motor/Tranny/T-Case Performance
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 09:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 35700
GM PCM Tunes - $150 for life

Check us out on Trucks!
'71 C-10 LS Engine Swap! | PowerBlockTV.com - Video

6.0 LQ4 into a one ton TJ on 39's that we did

Let 150Tunes.com satisfy all of your LSx harness and programming needs!

We specialize in standalone LSx (1998 and up) swaps into hot rods, desert race trucks, off-road ‘buggies’ and making that ‘weird’ never heard of swap look and work like it was factory! Even daily drivers!

Check us out on our FaceBook account for lots of updates and other cool projects!

Programming:
•Fuel mileage and / or additional horse power
•Deleting VATS
•Adjusting cooling fan on/off time, gear ratio and tire size
•Calibrating shift points and torque converter lock up characteristics
•Deleting emissions for an off-road or non-emissiosn compliant vehicle – ie o2 sensors, EGR, air pump, catalyst, etc.
•Removing transmission controls – ie swapping in a manual transmission or non-electronic transmission, such as a TH400 or SM465
•Calibrating for different size injectors, MAF, camshaft swaps, etc.
•Or just to have a spare or replacement computer with your factory VIN installed

Harnesses and wiring repairs:
•Stand alone or conversion systems for LSx swaps
•Wiring repairs from mice, vehicle accident/fire, etc
•Drive by Wire / Drive by Cable swaps
•Removing transmission and emission wiring
•Adding PCM controlled cooling fans and/or fuel pump

With over 25 years as a world class certified GM/Hummer technician, we know exactly what we’re doing. All of our setups come with lifetime tech support and computer ‘tune ups’. Say you’re ready to start it after the conversion and it runs like crap, call us and we’ll help figure it out. It's rarely a PCM or harness issue, but sometimes things are over looked after big projects, like an engine swap and we'll help you. Or later down the road you change gears, tires, cam, etc. Send us the computer with a return shipping label and I’ll make the changes for free. This is all for the life of the PCM/harness. Change owners, we don’t care. We stand behind our product 100%, not the person buying it.

Also, say you get that conversion kit from one of the other companies, it's never ran right, and you aren’t happy with it. But you aren’t sure if it’s the harness or programming. We’ll check it out for the cost of shipping. If we find issues, we’ll send you a quote and if the necessary repairs are made, we’ll then stand behind it 100%.

All of our harnesses will include fuse panel, ALDL (data port) and check engine light. Our harnesses are 2 wire hookup - hot and ignition power. Plus any additional stubbed wires you've asked for, like speedo, tach, etc. All of our harnesses are completely labeled and we also include actual GM schematics to aid you.

As of 8/1/15, we're running 2 weeks on harnesses and 1-2 business days on PCM/TCM calibrations.

Contact us and let us show you how we can help make this entire swap a trouble and stress free experience!

Check us out on our FaceBook account for lots of updates and other cool projects!

Some typical charges....
•Thin out and make your good (defined as no cut wires or busted connectors, still in the split loom) harness stand-alone - $250
•Calibrate your good GAS PCM/TCM - $150
•Calibrate your good DIESEL PCM/TCM - $250
•One hour of additional repairs or modifications is billed at $50 an hour plus parts, if needed

Extras....
•Re-VIN your PCM/TCM or a replacement PCM, to make it match your motor/transmission. Calibration or deleting things like VATS is extra - $50
•Replacement PCM or TCM, not programmed or calibrated - $50, typically
•Drive by Wire to Drive by Cable swap - $50
•Intake flip if we are not doing the harness (free if we are) - $50
•Transmission conversion; 4L60E to 4L80E, or vice versa - $50

Shipping costs (lower 48 only, elsewhere more)....
•Return shipping for harness and PCM - $25
•Return shipping for PCM/TCM combo - $15

So you're ready...

If you already know what you want and are ready to get it shipped out....Box up the harness, PCM and TCM with cash, check (personal check will need to clear before we ship your harness/PCM/TCM back - $25 charge if it isnt honored by your institution for whatever reason) or money order (make payable to DiffsOnly.com) and a piece of paper including:
•Donor rig information - What the motor and trans came out of, VIN is very helpful. If you don't know, that's ok, just let us know on the paperwork.
•Recipient rig information - What the motor and trans is going into. We also need to know about the rig. What tire size, gear ratio, VSS (pulses per driveline revolution, NOT pulses per mile), etc. And especially if your adding a hot cam, increasing compression ratio, power adders (turbo, supercharger, nitrous, etc) - NOTE: At this time we are not tuning power adders through the mail. We'll gladly do it here in our shop, on our chassis dyno.
•What you want done - IE delete VATS, remove emissions, enable PCM controlled fans, firmer shifts, etc. Removing emissions is only legal in certain circumstances. Check your local laws if you are not sure. Anytime we remove ANY emissions, the setup is then for Off-Road Use Only. We are not responsible for anything if you choose to drive this setup on the road.
•Your expectations - Some people are looking for good fuel economy, or are racing their rigs. Just let us know what your expecting the outcome to be and we'll taylor it to your needs.
•I need to know the part number of your injectors, MAP sensor, MAF sensor and o2 sensors. I don't need to know what they should be, I want to know what they actually are. If you don't have them, note that on the paperwork and I'll send you correct part numbers.These items come from GM with part numbers on them and is typically 8 digits long. RockAuto has genuine GM/ACDelco parts cheap.
•And of course your information - ie name, return shipping address, phone number and email address.

...Remember, most of the information we are asking for is to make sure your swap will be effortless and run/drive properly. The more info we have, the better we can determine what you have is compatible. If you give us no information, we don't assume anything, and won't make any changes!

DO NOT PACKAGE HARNESS/PCM IN PACKING PEANUTS!!! IT WILL RUIN CONNECTORS AND/OR PCM/TCM!!

Then send it via UPS (ONLY!) to:

150Tunes.com
6002 E Alki Ave, #6
Spokane Valley, WA 99212

Currently I'm only doing 98 and Up GM's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwaggoner View Post
Just gotta give props to Wayne and Dave! These guys are awsume.
Quick history. Was going to do my harness myself and had a pretty good idea on the motor side of things but couldn't quite grasp the interior part. Punted and sent it all.
(package weighed 40lbs)
Turned out I had the correct DBW harness for the motor, but had a DBC interior harness! Dave went above and beyond sourcing one locally. Turns out there are not any DBW trucks(01-02) in Washington. He was able to complete the harness minus the TAC box.
Couldn't be happier on harness returned to me(5 lbs). Sourced the TAC box here in Phoenix.In my case a 7 wire hookup(ign,batt,starter,2 fans,tach,fuel pump relay). He added a 6 fuse panel(getting rid of factory monster) ALL labeled.
Finally got to try and start it Saturday with no luck in getting it to fire. Emailed both guys for advice with BOTH responding quickly. Turned out injectors were plugged from the 2.5-3yrs motor has sat. Seafoam is the shit. Started right up Sunday 1st try! Finished topping off fluids and mounted the last 42" pitbull on the wheel. HAD to drive this bitch.
OMG!!
Wayne's tune is! Went from my 4.0 Jeep/auto/4.88's/39" pitbulls to 5.3/400/atlas4.3/still 4.88's on 42's(ordered 5.38's today). I've driven a few 5.3 silverados before but none like this! My rig used to weigh in @4300 +-.Probable close to same now but wow! With current gearing redline(6000)1st gear = 62 mph! I'm there quick(stupid quick). shift 2nd(chirp 42's) and pulls even harder. Have to let off(surface street in my neighborhood!)I drive a sweet 04 cummins pushing 450hp/950ft. I think my Jeep(juggy/buggy whatever) can hang!
Again, you would not be wasting a single penny with these guys. Thanks again Wayne and Dave.
Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - 5.3 Jeeps

I've had some asking about changing DBW to DBC. Yes, I can do this if your current PCM has the ability to control the IAC. Some do, some don't. Hardware # can tell us...

2003 to 2007 - Green good, Red bad
SERV. NO.- HWD NO.
12576106 - 12570558 - 2003 G-VAN, LM7, ALSO C-TRUCK LM7, (IAC DRIVERS INSTALLED)
12582605 - 12580786 - 2003 C-MPV, L59
12586242 - 12583660 - 2004 C/K-TRUCK, LM7
12586243 - 12583659 - 2004 GTO LS1, (IAC DRIVERS INSTALLED)
12589463 - 12589162 - 2005 C/K-TRUCK/MPV, LM7, LQ4
12589462 - 12589161 - 2005 G-VAN, LQ4, (IAC DRIVERS INSTALLED)
12589463 - 12589162 - 2006 C-PICKUP, LM7
12602802 - 12589162 - 2006 C-PICKUP, L59
12602801 - 12589161 - 2006 Express, (IAC DRIVERS INSTALLED)
12602801 - 12589161 - 2007 Express, Drive by Wire, (IAC DRIVERS INSTALLED)

There are always problems and most people don't have a scanner to see live data for troubleshooting. Right now it's $60, normally $99. All 4 apps are free.
Connected Vehicle Solutions

If you are having a hard time getting the Jeep VSS to work with the GM PCM, check this out:
5.3 into Jeep VSS Question - LS1TECH

This is an 03 Silverado 5.3/TH400 harness we did for Ian (from Extreme 4x4) on the Crawl and EOR one day Jeep build.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

10% PIRATE COUPON CODE (not valid for harnesses and PCM tuning): pirate4x4

Special thanks to: My Family and Friends, Yukon Gear and Axle, DynoMAX Exhaust, AllTech Motorsports, Radflo Shocks, PAC Racing Springs, JM Rigging Supply, Reid Racing, Rugged Radios, Trail-Gear, Life-Time LED Lights, RuffStuff Specialties, Randy's Racing Transmissions, A1 Performance Converters, Maxxis Tires, Jesse Haines Fab, CBR Performance, PRP Seats, Exhaust Solutions, DiffsOnly.com, and 150Tunes.com
waynehartwig is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2010, 01:06 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 23545
Where did your old thread go?
crewchief is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2010, 03:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 87335
Send a message via AIM to ghiradelli777
what kinda price on harness and pcm for 03 4.3 vortec?

60/14 5.13 gears
ghiradelli777 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2010, 07:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 35700
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghiradelli777 View Post
what kinda price on harness and pcm for 03 4.3 vortec?
Am I supplying the harness and PCM? Or you?

My buddy charges $250 to modify your stock harness and PCM. Then I charge $150 to tune the PCM and delete VATS and etc. If we're supplying hardware, then it will be in addition to at whatever it costs at the local wrecking yard.

Special thanks to: My Family and Friends, Yukon Gear and Axle, DynoMAX Exhaust, AllTech Motorsports, Radflo Shocks, PAC Racing Springs, JM Rigging Supply, Reid Racing, Rugged Radios, Trail-Gear, Life-Time LED Lights, RuffStuff Specialties, Randy's Racing Transmissions, A1 Performance Converters, Maxxis Tires, Jesse Haines Fab, CBR Performance, PRP Seats, Exhaust Solutions, DiffsOnly.com, and 150Tunes.com
Old 10-17-2010, 01:42 PM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 120202
Send a message via ICQ to 1996xj
i have a 04 5.3 im installing in my jeep with a turbo 400 i have the complete stock harness for it how much for whatever needs to be cut off and redone i deff want a performance tune done on it
Old 10-17-2010, 01:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 35700
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1996xj View Post
i have a 04 5.3 im installing in my jeep with a turbo 400 i have the complete stock harness for it how much for whatever needs to be cut off and redone i deff want a performance tune done on it
My buddy charges $250 to modify your stock harness and PCM. Then I charge $150 to tune the PCM, delete VATS and etc. So $400 and shipping sound good?

Old 10-17-2010, 04:39 PM   #7 (permalink)

Member # 120202
Send a message via ICQ to 1996xj
Do you have a number that i can contact you i have just a few questions
Old 10-17-2010, 07:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
AZUndertaker

Member # 89449
Do you have the ability to tune a MEFI setup for an LS series offroad vehicle, it has the delphi MEFI 4 processor.
Rocking J Offroad Race Team #777
We want to thank our sponsors for their continued support
Rocking J Offroad, LLC.
Crossedup Customs
Ruffstuff Specialties
JRat Offroad/ Sixty9 Axle
Yukon Axle and Gear
azhayseed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2010, 08:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 35700
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1996xj View Post
Do you have a number that i can contact you i have just a few questions
PM Sent!
Quote:
Originally Posted by azhayseed View Post
Do you have the ability to tune a MEFI setup for an LS series offroad vehicle, it has the delphi MEFI 4 processor.
I don't, sorry TurnKey is the only one I know of that deals with the marine MEFI setups....

Old 11-02-2010, 08:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 35700
Thanks for the tunes guys!!

Old 11-11-2010, 08:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
flamethrower

Member # 75270
Send a message via Yahoo to Bebe
Wayne,

I'm looking for some help with gear and tire change on the 3.5 in my H3 (speedo correction and shift points) can you help me with that?

Bebe

Haulin the Groceries AND Haulin the MAIL
Bebe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-11-2010, 09:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 35700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
Wayne,

I'm looking for some help with gear and tire change on the 3.5 in my H3 (speedo correction and shift points) can you help me with that?

Bebe
Shouldn't be an issue

Old 11-16-2010, 10:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 27999
What about a 6.0L with a cam? If you have cam specs, how accurately can you tune the computer?

beyer05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2010, 03:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 35700
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyer05 View Post
What about a 6.0L with a cam? If you have cam specs, how accurately can you tune the computer?
Depends on how aggressive the cam is and how patient you are If it's not an aggressive cam, then not a problem. But if it is, I recommend dyno tuning. Otherwise we may be shipping the PCM back and forth a few times...

Old 11-17-2010, 09:45 AM   #15 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 27999
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynehartwig View Post
Depends on how aggressive the cam is and how patient you are If it's not an aggressive cam, then not a problem. But if it is, I recommend dyno tuning. Otherwise we may be shipping the PCM back and forth a few times...
Have you done one in the past where you might have a good working program already saved? I could just use the same cam, if it met my needs.

beyer05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2010, 10:17 AM   #16 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 30359
Can you do a 98 SC 3800? I may be needing this in the future.

97 XJ

Quote:
Texan. Saved my neck twice... once after he was dead.
mudtoy67 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2010, 03:06 PM   #17 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 35700
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyer05 View Post
Have you done one in the past where you might have a good working program already saved? I could just use the same cam, if it met my needs.
There isn't a setting for lobe center or etc. So you don't simply type in what the cam is and have all of the appropriate settings change. That's why I'm saying depending on how aggressive, will depend on how effective we can be through the mail. Mostly it's just a matter of changing some ignition timing down low so it still idles good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudtoy67 View Post
Can you do a 98 SC 3800? I may be needing this in the future.
Yes, that should be doable

Old 11-17-2010, 04:30 PM   #18 (permalink)

Member # 25537
can you tune a dd? i need a tune done for a 6.0 in an 04 denali. also need the tire size adjusted to 285/75

Patrick Heery

[quote="JT a.k.a STUMP"]I've got sexual positions that he would not perform without a helmet or protective gear.... I'm not talking about a jimmy hat either. That is standard.[/quote]
PHEERY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2010, 08:17 PM   #19 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 35700
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHEERY View Post
can you tune a dd? i need a tune done for a 6.0 in an 04 denali. also need the tire size adjusted to 285/75
Yup! Not a problem!

Old 11-18-2010, 04:30 AM   #20 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 87473
Can you do a 4.3 tbi
KarateDoc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-18-2010, 07:36 AM   #21 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 35700
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarateDoc View Post
Can you do a 4.3 tbi
As long as it's 98 and up. I can't do the 97 down's... For them I recommend John over at Speartech.

Old 01-10-2011, 04:16 PM   #22 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 35700
Looks like I'll be on the lakebed at KOH next month if anyone needs anything

I think I'll have 8 rigs on the lakebed this year running my tunes!

Old 01-11-2011, 02:19 PM   #23 (permalink)

Member # 112829
Hey bud. PMed you a couple of months ago on tranny options. Thanks again for the replies. Ready to send my ECU for programing. Also want to send my harness to be modified. Send to same address? Also how do you want/prefer payment?
cwaggoner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2011, 06:44 PM   #24 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 35700
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwaggoner View Post
Hey bud. PMed you a couple of months ago on tranny options. Thanks again for the replies. Ready to send my ECU for programing. Also want to send my harness to be modified. Send to same address? Also how do you want/prefer payment?
PM Sent! Thanks!!

Old 01-13-2011, 02:40 PM   #25 (permalink)

Member # 112829
Package on the way! ETA of Tuesday. UPS ground
cwaggoner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.