Pirate 4x4 banner

MtB Photos - Post up fools! (m)

225K views 563 replies 283 participants last post by  east_beast 
#1 · (Edited)
How about posting up some pics of your "Other" rides....the pedal types.
I do not compete anymore...I just ride for fun and with my wife.

1999 Litespeed Tsali
XT Compo (hubs, cranks, shifters & derailers)
SiD SL Forks
Speedplay Frogs pedals
Titec 118 bars
Control Tech Bar-end stubbies and gooseneck.
WTB Rocket V Saddle
Syncros Ti Seat Post
Salsa QR and Brake Brace (Rear)

Weight = 22.5#

See less See more
#3 ·
I'm a cheap bastard compared to most of you guys here. I just got an 06 Giant Rainier for commuting and for some excercise. This bike replaced my old 92 Specialized Rockhopper Comp with LX group and original Rock Shox Mag 20.

My other ride is a 94 Moser with an 8spd ultegra/600 group. Although it now has a scott bullbar with mtn bike shifters and levers on it since the STI died. :(

Attachments

#4 ·
me and pops at Lake Chabot

me winning the LOTOJA classic '06 Cat5 206mile day race
Motobecane Full carbon fiber with Ultegra grouppo and Ritchey Protocol wheels RIP
avg speed was 20.5 and I got the KOM for my class (250 riders)

O shiiiiiiiiiit

old dh rig, traded it for a D60 heh I realized im more of a CC type of rider (im sceeeered of the big drops)

commuter fixed gear currently riding 60miles round trip - also now has pink tape and pink arione!

Mt Hamilton 1hr 30min....itchin to get back out and try to beat that as I weigh about 20lbs less

top of Mission Peak on Litespeed HT XTR\XT Minute2 etc

what was this thread about again LoL - ive got a new roadbike that I have yet to take any pics of. Also a track bike
Motobecane Le Champion
Felt Track TK2

baw

#6 ·
My bikes have been taking up all of my time now that I'm rigless.

Banshee Viento, my XC and do it all bike. Keeps up with my buddies on full squishy 5" trail bikes both uphill and downhill.

Soon to be complete Transition Preston FR. Light freeride/downhill shuttle rig.

The GF rides a 06 Specialized Stumpjumper. And I'm in the market for a full on downhill rig so if anyone is selling let me know.

#15 · (Edited)
Klunker type thing, started out as a Monark Silver King 24" Conglomeration of mid-school BMX parts and old MTB stuff on a 60 year old frame.

Volume Deathwish that has way more money in it than it should for how poorly I ride it.

I really want to get into an actual mountain bike (friend is full time unicycle now, but won't give up his Jamis Komodo) but I just don't have the money right now, hence the klunker build.

#16 ·
My new bike. Nothin special compared to some of the bikes on here. It will do the job till I can afford to buy the All Mountain bike I am wanting to get. I am too fat and broken up to be droppin off of anything more than a few feet high anyway.

Got it new but since it was the '06 model, I got it cheaper.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.