Pirate 4x4 banner

General Sam's Muddi Gras, or Mardi Gras whatever...

6K views 25 replies 7 participants last post by  Creed1 
#1 ·
Anybody going? I'm heading up Thursday the 16th.

#4 ·
I will be there by lunch on Friday til Sunday. We camped in the newly opened lot to the right passed the main entrance.

Ill be there in the dirt squirrel and "try" to stay out of the main pit this time.

Will be following a buddy in this (a pic from last year. you can see my ride just behind his)

#6 ·
I will be there by lunch on Friday til Sunday. We camped in the newly opened lot to the right passed the main entrance.

Will be following a buddy in this (a pic from last year. you can see my ride just behind his)
I remember that truck last year! That was a mean machine till it broke a bead Saturday night/Sunday morning. (I'm only remember one black Chevy last year so I'm pretty sure that's it) It's not looking good for me this year so yall have fun.

#7 ·
^^Yep. This is how it ended up after Saturday night.

Plan is to be there by noon on Friday. i hope it doesnt get too bad out there. 2 years ago was miserable. People were getting their travel trailers buried in the parking lot.

#8 ·
/\/\ yep that was it. Looks like yall had fun.

Don't forgit COLD!!! This Texas boy just can't handle that cold. Yea, the trail between the park and overflow was a joke that year. Last year the overflow was in a good spot though.

#9 ·
I have a feeling that the overflow they used last year will be miserable at the end of the event. The ground will be soaked. I might drop off my rig and park my trailer and truck at a buddys house in Huntsvegas.

#10 ·
I believe two years ago Huntsville got ~2" of rain the week before (I looked it up on the internet last year to check official recordings). Doesn't look as much this year... I'll check the rain guage this evening and again later this week if it rains again and let you know if you'd like.

#15 · (Edited)
Yep. Still have work to do on my rig. Mounting my passenger suspension seat and 5-points with custom mounts is taking some time. Should have it done my Thursday.

Only thing on my list is Camping gear, rain suit, beer, Jack, ice, and beer.

#16 ·
Um, I think it could be a little muddy this year, 2 1/2 in Huntsville ... I'm not sure what the park got but I wasn't expecting that much today.

#19 ·
I think it was wetter then 2010... I heard the dozers were dragging people up the county road yesterday.

#23 ·
#26 ·
Hey guys Im hoping some of yall might be of some help looking for a rig that was there.. I wheeled past him a few times and never got to stop and chat with the guy.. It was a small red 2 seater tube buggy had a small v6 in it i believe rad. In rear and samurai axles under it on i wanna say 32" silverback tires.. This thing was small rzr sized!! Any help locating this thing would be greatly appreciated!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.