Pirate 4x4 banner

Lets see your mud truck or mud racer...

582K views 645 replies 316 participants last post by  adiction454 
#1 ·
Heres mine in the mud..

In the shop

Sadly I think I have it traded off for another trail truck...I havent actualy raced for 10 years or so,so its just been sitting...Its a hard choice...

See less See more
#529 ·
Sold it to a guy in MN...it went on the same trailer as my red/white chevy that also went to MN. Different buyers...

It was barely a week later and the buyer decided he wanted a newer, bigger, nicer truck, like the red/white chevy *he just saw* as his new truck was being unloaded... Somehow, in a week's time, he sold it to a amateur monster trucker in Texas and I haven't seen it since.:( I never should have sold that truck...it flat rocked!:smokin: Yes, it wasn't the prettiest, but it was pure function and there wasn't anything that a trip to autozone or $200 couldn't fix on it. It was like one of those half-pretty chicks that you can do anything to and they keep coming back for more...:laughing:

#532 · (Edited)
I never should have sold that truck...it flat rocked! Yes, it wasn't the prettiest, but it was pure function and there wasn't anything that a trip to autozone or $200 couldn't fix on it. It was like one of those half-pretty chicks that you can do anything to and they keep coming back for more...
We all have those trucks we wish we had back...

I honestly considered buying it from you but at the time, had too much money tied up in my business at the time and a couple months later stumbled on really good fortune. Always wondered what happened to it.

Got a new one over this winter anyway. Looking to run Super Stock bogs and drags. Its under reconstruction to fix the shitty welds all over it, take the stickers off and repaint, and give it a diet and some max effort iron BBF stuff....

#537 · (Edited)
Yeah he was very consistent and it would take down aluminum headed mini trucks. He ran it in altered stock with a vacuum cam, I'm gonna run super stock with it. Its a very fast truck, just needs the goober welds fixed and a serious diet. But there's so many I'm not sure its worth cutting everything off and rebuild or start with a bare frame and build back up.

#545 ·
It makes 800hp without the nitrous. Over 1000hp on the plate and there's a fogger going on it that will push it around 1400hp. The engine was built to run 7's in my old drag car but I decided it would be more fun in a truck.

A block
Blue Thunder B's
Forged crank
Oliver rods
Diamond pistons

Pretty much the only thing stock is the body panels.

#548 ·
The only one I have is from last year when it was still leaf spring and only had the plate kit on it. I babied it into the pit and the second I mashe it the front ring and pinion exploded which locked up the front axle. So it pretty much was a snowmobile and was in high range because the pos transfer case wouldn't go into low. The air horns you hear we're on the truck and I used to purge the nitrous through them, and yea that's a beer can on the air cleaner.

Check out this video on YouTube:

MOV041 - YouTube

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.