Pirate 4x4 banner

Lets see your mud truck or mud racer...

582K views 645 replies 316 participants last post by  adiction454 
#1 ·
Heres mine in the mud..

In the shop

Sadly I think I have it traded off for another trail truck...I havent actualy raced for 10 years or so,so its just been sitting...Its a hard choice...

See less See more
#611 ·
Here's mine. Not a strictly mud truck as washing it seems to take too much time but I don't turn down an opportunity. These are some pictures from New Years day and it was a bit chilly and a lot of ice.

Buddy in the blue jeep put a fist size hole in one of the tires from a chunk of ice and that pretty much ended the day. :(

#613 ·
My mud bogger 383 sbc, 14:1, Solid roller cam, AFR heads around 650 HP. Drive train for now goes sm465, np 208, 10 bolt front, 14 bolt rear. Working on a TH350, np208 setup for it to try out. I run two classes 38" tire and under and 35 and under.

Attachments

#624 ·
I know how people have made white walls with the old old white letter TSLS and such.. but what brand tractor tires come with white lettering! or is there another way? Thats just awesome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.