Pirate 4x4 banner

Lets see your mud truck or mud racer...

582K views 645 replies 316 participants last post by  adiction454 
#1 ·
Heres mine in the mud..

In the shop

Sadly I think I have it traded off for another trail truck...I havent actualy raced for 10 years or so,so its just been sitting...Its a hard choice...

See less See more
#16 · (Edited)
this truck drove to most of these events, drives and pulls boats across the state. its alot more fun to drive than the pickup LOL. I actually had taken 5" of lift out because i decided not to run over 40 - 42" tires.

2nd place in slamdunk race

firedrill race

trail riding and crawling with jeepers

tug of wars not afraid to show i lost but i also drove it 100 miles each way, have much better tires and brakes for next time

1/2 way clean dont have many like this lol

#239 ·
this truck drove to most of these events, drives and pulls boats across the state. its alot more fun to drive than the pickup LOL. I actually had taken 5" of lift out because i decided not to run over 40 - 42" tires.

2nd place in slamdunk race

firedrill race

trail riding and crawling with jeepers

tug of wars not afraid to show i lost but i also drove it 100 miles each way, have much better tires and brakes for next time

1/2 way clean dont have many like this lol

XRM !!Whats up!Trucks lookin good,better than on my trailer!!Oopss.

#21 ·
Here's the rig we bought for the mud, but it hasn't seen an mud park yet.. Just mainly the back hills roads.. However the first trip to the mud park is in a week.. We'll see how it does there.

Our tow rig we took out mudding a couple times..

#22 · (Edited)
This is why I don't like mud! :laughing:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.