Pirate 4x4 banner

just bought some bfg km2s

645 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  TrikeKid 
#1 ·
just ordered up some 37x12.50x17 Km2s to run on my h2 wheels. never ran these before... anybody have some experience with them that wants to chime in? am i gonna love them or hate them?

#2 ·
Well that would depend entirely on what you're going to be doing with them... And probably shoulda asked before you dropped that much coin on tires. FWIW, everyone I know that's run em has been very pleased on a dual purpose rig. I mean, a swamper will kick their ass offroad but not everyone can put up with a TSL on the road.

#3 ·
I've got some on my Ranger, while it's not a daily driver I still have to drive to/from the trails. They seem to be an all around good tire but not great in any one area. I've never had them in mud or snow so can't help you there.

I had bias IROK's before these and they were great in the rocks, dirt and gravel. They did wear pretty fast on the road but that was to be expected.

#5 ·
Everyone in our club runs interco tires. Had one buddy buy some km2s trying to convert everyone off the super swampers cuz of there road habits. Cuz yes we do drive our rigs to and from wheeling. And he hated them we run mostly deep mud and sand. And every time we turned around he was stuck. Needless to say they were thrown on criagslist and some TSLs were ordered.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.