Pirate 4x4 banner

back door on '97 TJ

944 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  DB_1 
#1 ·
The hard top, doors and rear door appear to be off another year jeep and I don't have the keys for them. The rear door has always been unlocked but somehow got locked. Is there a way to unlock it from the inside? Is there some locking device on the door that I hit by mistake? I know I'm going to have to get a locksmith to make a key but right now there is a toolbox in the back that I would like to get out.

#5 ·
Listen we understand what you're going through and many of us, especially Josh Turner, have been there. Right where you are. So lets take a look at the preceeding paragarph, piece by piece.

...The hard top...
So your boyfriend is losing some hair. Hey, it happens. There's a price that comes w/ having a well established sugar daddy.

...The rear door has always been unlocked but somehow got locked...
Maybe he's feeling unappreciated. Give him a compliment every once in awhile.

...rear door...I don't have the keys...
But you do, it's in your heart. Look little harder my friend.

...Is there some locking device on the door that I hit by mistake?...
Yup, remember the comment about him puttin' on a little extra weight lately, 'member? Uh-huh...

...I know I'm going to have to get a locksmith...
"Locksmith" is a new term to me. Don't give up just yet. That "locksmith" won't hold you like he does.

...toolbox in the back that I would like to get out.
We all like gettin our "toolbox" now and again. But be patient you've hurt him.

So bless you and your 'Jeep'. You'll both get through this. This too shall pass. And you'll be bcak to guzzlin' & sprayin' each other with "toolbox" in no time.
:rainbow:

#10 ·
Is there a way to unlock it from the inside?
just tke the tool box out over the front seat
x2...Why do you need to get the tailgate open if you can get to it from the inside?

Sounds like a bad blonde joke..called a locksmith panicking to unlock the car because the convertible top was down and it was starting to rain... Just kidding with you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.