Pirate 4x4 banner

How do Pitbull Rockers balance?

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  bobtail82 
#1 ·
It's time to buy some new shoes for the Toyota and I can't quite decide on a tire. I have decided on going with a 37" tire and it needs to be a radial because it gets driven to the trails, sometimes as much as a 3 hour drive.

I have a set of new 15x10" black steel wheels that I could use or maybe they would balance better on 17" rims?

Originally I wanted to go with 37" Irok radials as I had a set of 36" bias ply Iroks that worked well on our mixed WI terrain but I have been reading some weird stuff about Interco tires being made in Mexico and lugs ripping off???

Is the Pitbull Rocker radial a good choice? Has anybody run this in a 37" and driven it at highway speeds? I don't want to spend my hard earned money on tires that don't work decent on the street. I had 35" mtz's that were awesome on the highway but I would like to go with a larger tire now as I have some 30 spline beef up front that can handle a larger tire.

Any input would be appreciated, thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.