Pirate 4x4 banner

chevy links

466 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  sjracer 
#1 ·
ok so my dad wants 4-link the rear of his wheeler, but I kinda want to do it as a suprise for him for his birthday, and was trying to get a couple estimates on the cost, I know its gonna be quite a bit of money, its and 85 chevy shortbed cab I believe with a 79 shortwide frame, hope this is enough info to help me out with an estimate of the cost. has a 14 bolt in the reat and dana 60 in the front

#2 · (Edited)
what springs,shocks,joints,bump stops,limiter straps,brake lines,brackets and steel do you have or can get and waht do you have for fab skills and fab gear ie welders grinders. depending on what you have or what you want is going to change the price. i have around 3000-3500 into mine but shipping sucks to alaska

#3 ·
have you checked Ruffstuff. they have several very well put together DIY link kits.
also check the vendors section on here. look up gravelmaker- that's dan at ruffstuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.