Pirate 4x4 banner

where to get seat belt/harness?

593 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  PIG 
#1 ·
I am looking for a certain type of harness, preferbly a 3 point, with latch style mounts on the belt area, and a wrap around for the shoulder area. Does anyone make one like this? I already have the 2 eye bolts mounted to the chassis and do have a crossbar running behind my back so I want to use the eyes to latch the belt portion to, but I just want the kind for the shoulder that I can wrap around the tube behind me. Maybe that makes more sense.

Ricky

#2 ·
Garza said:
I am looking for a certain type of harness, preferbly a 3 point, with latch style mounts on the belt area, and a wrap around for the shoulder area. Does anyone make one like this? I already have the 2 eye bolts mounted to the chassis and do have a crossbar running behind my back so I want to use the eyes to latch the belt portion to, but I just want the kind for the shoulder that I can wrap around the tube behind me. Maybe that makes more sense.

Ricky
Yes, Crow makes what you are looking for and we do carry their product. The part you are looking for is a 3/4 point Y style with floor monts on the lap portion and a wrap around mount on the shoulder portion. Call for more info. 805-234-1760

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.