Pirate 4x4 banner

High-Tec-Retreading??

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Lil Uzi 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I had a set of the 31x10 OTR's, with green diamonds on my explorer, which was a DD, and did a bit of wheeling also. I was, very, very impressed with them offroad, for being a mud terrain tire. On road, they did everything I asked, but were pretty noisy(not that that is a bad thing)

#4 ·
#5 ·
i had a set of 33's with thier mud terrain pattern on my daily driven jeep. i use to beat the snot oout of them to try and get them to leak where the tread meets the old tire and they never did. i sliced the sidewalls on rocks and still could no puncture them. i really loved them. the only reason i did not get another set is becuasue they do not make them in big sizes.

#7 ·
29" MTs, loved em'

there is a better tire out there but not for what retreads cost

#8 ·
alright sweet. thats exactly what im looking for. i first heard of 'em from Hatari in JP, but though that maybe that was just a 'good set'. they sounded too good to be true, cause my "full-time-college-student-with a part-time-job" budget is pretty slim and i need a decent set of shoes for the -2a.

thanks guys:smokin:

#9 ·
They are a Go....

I have bought and wheeled 6 33 MTs. One sidewall pucture, but that has nothning to due with the tire, it is a BFG sidewall. Another tire started chunking rubber. Called em and they said it was because I aired Way way down and back up. Still have 2 on and another as a spare. So, with that one caveat, dont air way down, I'd say they are an outstanding inexpensive tire. HTH.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.