Pirate 4x4 banner

lifting blocks were can you get em

10K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  Halogrinder 
#1 ·
i need some 6 inch lift blocks were can i get them at because all of the places that i have been looking dont sell them sepratly can you guys help me out

#10 ·
yeah, not digging the 6 inch lift block idea. Stay away from that for the reasons others have mentioned, e.g. axle wrap, homogheyness and the like.
Making them prolly not such a good idea either. Do a shackle flip. ORD sells them.

#17 ·
Haha the only one I saw actully shoot out was up snow wheeling and my freind had his toyota(now 3-linked and tubed with a 383 i think...) lifted with chevy springs and 6 inch blocks in the back. He was turning around in the ditch on a snow run, and he kept dropping the clutch rocking the rig trying to get some traction. Pop bang! There goes one of his lift blocks. Found it about 4 feet away at the bottom of this ditch. Not much drama, but he did pound it back in and drive home:shaking:. Ahh the memorys

#22 · (Edited)
alright man, im not going to stalk you AND hold your hand :flipoff2:

use google to search the pirates board. it obviously is showing that your new to the 4x4 scene, and thats cool, but i would seriously get a star or start using google as a search engine for this site. lurk around and read till your eyes bleed. then if nothing makes sense still or you have a question THEN ask..... just looking out for your sweet young newb ass :flipoff2:

hell i think i have a pic in my cheap truck thread of my shackle flip. if not i might be nice and go snap a pic for you :D

btw, my shackle flip picked up my rear end about 3 inches, and a set of shackles could do the other lifting if you HAD to go any higher.

what do you have again? if is GM, then they make some fabbed rear shackle flip brackets that are bolt on badassedness.

#24 · (Edited)
#26 ·
no it shouldnt. prolly the reason it happened on the yota, was a lift spring was put in, or and addaleaf on the stock springs, making them overall too short. you can buy or make shackles to keep it from doing that... they're normally called boomarang shackles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.