Pirate 4x4 banner

Nissan Noob

769 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  raulv240 
#1 ·
Ok guys, I know I am A noob and my question is not realy 4x4 related, but I know that Pirate 4x4 guys are way ahead of the game as far as expirimantation with parts.
On to the question. I am looking for a spidergear replacement locker, such as the Powertrax, or Detroit EZ-Locker for a Nissan 240sx. I know that Detroit makes one for the Hardbody truck, but I cannot find anything for the cars. This is a street/track car and I do not want to just weld the spider gears. Full replacement clutch type difs are big money and have to be rebuilt often. I was looking for somthing a little more affordable, and less maintenance.
Thanks guys

#4 · (Edited)
Comeonstart...Thanks for the info, I have emails out to both Detroit, and Richmond, but I thought I could a quick answer here first. Thank you very much for your help.

Bbagwell...I think that I did mention that I knew the nature of this site, but I also know how 4 wheelers have to somtimes do a little cross training. I also read the rules about flaming in the newbie section...did you?

#8 ·
hey 240 put a front axle on your shit box drifting is out of style 5yrs ago. remove the fenders and roll on some swampers with dynatrac 60's! and grow some balls before they are put on your chin! otherwise quit being a bitch and just weld up the diff or go back to the gay ass 240sx.org site!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.