Pirate 4x4 banner

4wd issues

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Nissanwheeler1 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm having some issues with my 4wd. Pretty much I have replaced every suspension component on the truck. Inner and outer tie rods, HooHaa CL, MOOG idler, BJ's upper and lower, BJ spacer for alignment issues, new bushings everywhere and I can't figure it out. When I put it in 4wd, and I get on it, my tires both buckle in. I'm not sure what to do next. The alignment is somewhat good. Pulls to the left a little bit. Any suggestions on what to do next? Kind of gettin pissed...

This post has been deleted
#6 ·
Nissans ifs doesn't have those. If I was gonna stabilize it I would torch everything and do a SAS. I just want the truck to be right. Should I just get a new centerlink?

#7 ·
Thats they exact reason i went SAS in my hardbody, after wheeling moderatly with 35s and the tie rods getting mangled the front was never right again. I started replacing parts and realized it wasnt worth the money seeing how next time i go off road its gonna break again. So i say go head an sas before you put any more money in that ifs. You want regret it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.