Pirate 4x4 banner

re intro to the site

738 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  JPrater88 
#1 ·
Well seeing as how I have not been on the boards in over a year I figured that I would re introduce myself,
My name is Josh, I just recently moved from Laramie Wy and now live in Columbus GA . I own an 87/8 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4, not much in the way of aftermarket has been done to it except the usual cb radio for trail trash talkin, aftermarket wheels and tires; 31x10.5x15's. Bought the rig for about 500 then a few months later had a whole ordeal with the tc nuking the tranny. So had the tranny rebuilt and haven't done much with it since.
Future plans, hopefully with in the next year, I will be doing as most have done and be SAS'ing it, I have a set of fullwidths that I have been saving for a special project that may find their way under it. 14bolt ff and a Ford Dana 44. but I would much rather find a waggy 44 and go the cheaper route with leafs up front and save the full widths for a hardbody truggy build. But enough ranting on.
I hope to be more active in the comunity again and if anyone is in the red clay south and want to go wheeling let me know

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.