Pirate 4x4 banner

Feed back Nissan Titan Bumper

5K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  E4x4Eric 
#1 ·
We are about to launch this bumper and wanted a little PBB feed back. This bumper was a custom one-off but with the thoughts of going into production with them. The final version will be all laser cut and cnc broke.

See less See more
#2 ·
In one of the photos the bumper looks too wide. But overall it does look very good.
The tractor trailer push in rubber groment amber lights look very wrong. Really kill the bumper. If you are going to add some clearance lights to the bumper they need to be done cleaner.

But my biggest one, how are you keeping the engine cool? There is a huge hole in the factory bumper to let air in. That is now 80% blocked with the new design and 90% once a winch goes into the hole. Not to mention the stuff blocking the upper grill. There is almost no airflow to the engine. Might work for a mall cruiser but any loads will have the engine running in fail safe limp mode in the middle of winter.

#5 ·
It doesn't look like it blocks any more of the radiator than any of the other aftermarket bumpers. The winch bumper on my Frontier blocks a proportionate amount of the radiator inlet as this one appears to on the Titan and my temps are just fine. I don't have that flame garbage on my grill though. Might be worth taking that off. Other than that, looks good.

#11 ·
Yep, they're working great for me now, but earlier they were all red "X's" Someone did a Ninja Edit...

I tried finding info on the OP's websight, but it wasn't listed there either... maybe that'll get Ninja edited too...

#13 ·
Nice. See, that's exactly what I wanted on my Frontier. I've been waiting for someone to build headlights hoops that didn't look like shit. I like the incorporated mounts for the light bar too. Good stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.