Pirate 4x4 banner

noob seeking help

664 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  skullver 
#1 ·
just tossing around the idea, i have a parts truck. but is it possible to put the rear set up up front to do an sas? food for thought, i figured it would save me some cash. i wouldnt have to buy gears since they would be the same. and i would have shackels and leafs.

#2 · (Edited)
Sure, then when you hook up the front driveshaft, and hit the gas, the front will spin backwards, the rear will spin forward, and you will go nowhere(that is if something doesn't grenade catostrophically, and if you are even able to get a centered diff rear end into the front of your truck, which is very doubtful, and steering? Who needs that?? Straight is the new turning...or something like that). It would probably be much easier to just sit in your parts truck and make vroom vroom noises while drinking beer.

I sure hope I gravely misunderstood your question......or you are a couple weeks late on April fools.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.