Pirate 4x4 banner

Small lift for Pathfinder

836 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Ozdog 
#1 ·
G'Day,

Long time lurker, first time poster from Oz. I have a twin locked heavily modded TD42 patrol ute as my toy but am just about to buy a 09 or 10 Pathfinder as the family car.

Being that you Americans have so many after market bits around I wanted to know how you guys are doing small lifts on your Pathfinders? I only want to go about 2" as my missus will be mainly driving the car with our soon to be newborn (Patrol has a 4" flexi coil lift, long travel shocks and 35" Simex centipedes and 700 odd newton metres of torque).

Was going to do springs and shocks with possibly front upper control arm extensions for a little more flex. Was looking at the radflo coil overs on the front and radflo shocks in the rear with an Aussie rear spring maybe. Car will mainly be used on road but will do some beach work and the odd trip offroad with family if the missus wants to come. Car will also have a rear auto diff lock.

Just wondering on opinions, different setups you guys use and good places to get these bits from?

Thanks in advance
Kyle

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.