Pirate 4x4 banner

Let's see your V8 swaps

11K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  Legend869 
#1 ·
I'm thinking of putting a V8 in my 03 frontier once I get my shop finished. Let's see your V8 swaps and give some specifics about what engine transmission combo you use.

#8 · (Edited)
89 HB - 350 SM465 and FW axle swap

I have been building this one since April. Dropped the D21s drivetrain and put 3/4 chevy components under it. Corporate 10 bolt front with a power-trax, and a 14 bolt rear with a Detroit locker. Stretched the WB to 115 inches, with leafs. Running 35s for now but have room to go bigger in the future.

Sorry guess I'm not smart enough to add a picture. Ha ha, got it!!!

#18 · (Edited)
"I have been building this one since April. Dropped the D21s drivetrain and put 3/4 chevy components under it. Corporate 10 bolt front with a power-trax, and a 14 bolt rear with a Detroit locker. Stretched the WB to 115 inches, with leafs. Running 35s for now but have room to go bigger in the future."
It's been a lot fun working on Franky over the past year, here is what Frankenstein looks like today.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.