Offroad SHop in North Texas - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Brand Specific Tech > Nissan
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2003, 12:28 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 24600
Offroad SHop in North Texas

If this does not belong here, just let me know or delete it, but I think this will be very helpful for any North Texas guys like me that are trying to get the SAS going...

Just a short drive up to Gainesville gets you to Auto Topic Offroad (940-612-3400).

If anyone has been following my SAS, I have been hard-up to find shops that will touch anything other than jeeps. These guys have about 6 rock crawler jeeps out front, so I figured I would get the same answer from them. Well, I come to find out that a friend of mine works for them, and they are trying to get the word out. They are new, but the owner has been doing this for another shop for a long time. Dave and Kody both want to do my truck and really want to do more of the import crowd. The owner's family owns a paint shop, a salvage yard, a 4x4 dealership and body shop. They have basically everything available for whatever you need. They also have extremely good prices on all parts.

They do everything from installing tow hooks to a full solid axle conversion, custom tubing and bumpers, and driveshafts. They are also doing custom axles for those that want to fab up a H233B front. They'll turn your sentra into a rock buggy if that's what you want.

We are in the process of setting up my SAS now, and he is documenting it so that he can do more of these. He has a 91 Hardbody in right now that he is putting a 350 and 44's in.

Anyone that is looking for a shop, I would highly recommend these guys.

If you give them a call, let them know Joey Stephens sent you. I am not affiliated with them or on any sort of commission, but I would like to know what kind of response they get from my referrals. In this business, word of mouth is worth it's weight in gold.
JoeyS is offline   Reply With Quote