Pirate 4x4 banner

93 D21, lost all in cab power?

799 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  rwpotter 
#1 · (Edited)
Trying to get my friend's truck back on the road. It's had some funky electrical issues in the past but they were always temporary. Currently nothing in the cab works, no lights/blower/radio. I poked around a bit and moved something I guess because we had everything going.

Took it to vato-zone and picked up a new battery since hers was junk. Swapped it in in the parking lot and lost everything but the headlights and wipers. The only manual I had access to sucked and was more aimed at the 720 instead of the newer trucks, so I was pretty much flying blind, which I really don't like to do with electrical, especially on someone else's rig.

Is there any one connector that the interior electrical runs though or some common issue that causes this? I'm not familiar with these things at all (If it was a Toyota, Ford or VW I would be done already). Trying to get the thing going without re-wiring it myself since it's going up for sale as soon as this is fixed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.